02

02 - An epic friendship

☁︎

AVIVA

Turns out being a baby wasn't so hard execpt the breast feeding part. Other than that all she did was sleep, explore her surroundings with her light brown eyes.

--

As she turned 4 she explored the small village she was born into. She knew she wouldn't have siblings any soon so, she enjoyed the free time she had to make flower crowns, flower bracelets and more.

Her father sold what ever she made to near by villages and her village. But on the full moon, every single villager who didn't change into a wolf, protected themselves in the caves.

That's where Lycan and Aviva met eachother. Lycan always saw the strawberry blonde intriguing, and finally had the guts to talk a word to her.

It was an epic friendship, between the two. The two even shared the same gold shimmer in their eyes.

--

As they grew up, Aviva thought him how to make ornaments with flowers and how to paint, sometimes Lycan's younger brother, Niklaus comes with him and learns how to paint.

Aviva always thought it was some huge coincidence, that all of Lycan's siblings were named exactly like the mikaelson family from her favourite show.

But then their were way to many signs that says that it wasn't just a coincidence until one fine day she got hit by memories of an entire year.

--

This continued till an year and she started seeing less and less of Lycan. And then one day, the entire village saw the abuse Mikael did to Niklaus.

She was going to interrupt if she wasn't pulled aside into two strong arms and she did what everyone would do. She judo-flipped him hard on the ground "ow, and here I thought you'd be happy to see me"

"That would have been nice if you weren't making it so obvious that you were avoiding and ignoring me all summer" Aviva said but then Lycan turned making her under him.

"Now this isn't that bad" Lycan said noticing a stand of hair in her eye, he moved it and they stared into eachothers eyes for and few seconds.

Aviva felt the butterflies in her stomach as she pushed Lycan away from on top of her. She shook her head remembering that she was mad at him, she huffed and started to walk away.

She knew he was going to stop her again so she moved to the side to mess with him and then turned around "I hate that you know that I was going to come after you"

"Well, I'm mad at you" Aviva said as an adorable pout made it's way onto her face. All Lycan was could do was smile and admire the beauty in front of him.

'She truly is one of a kind' "I'm sorry I made you feel like that" Lycan said being as sincere as possible and when Aviva looked at him, he gave her a charming smile.

"Fine"

A/N: Lycan is an year older than Klaus

A/N: Lycan is an year older than Klaus. And yes, ester cheated twice, once it was with a fox, the next it was with Ansel. So the ages they all get turned into originals are.

Finn - 28
Elijah - 26
Lycan - 24
Klaus - 23
Kol - 20
Rebekah - 17

-K ♪♪