Chapter Twenty-Five: Dreams, Nightmares, or Visions?

Izuku found himself walking around Musutafu as something called to him. From an alleyway, the screams and cries for help arose, causing Izuku to immediately rush into action.

???: Please! Don't hurt me!

???: I bet you've heard that one before. The day of judgment is upon you, scum... If I were you I would pray now...a lot...

???: NOOO!

Izuku turned a corner, finding a flaming skeleton pinning a man by his throat to a wall.

???: Look into my eyes, your soul is stained with the blood of the innocent, feel their pain!

Izuku watched in horror as the man screamed before turning into a husk. As his body collapsed to the floor, the boy looked at his eyes only to see that they had been burned from their sockets.

The greenette's eyes looked up only to see The Rider was gone and he was no longer in an alleyway. Instead he was in the midst of what looked to be a war-torn battlefield.

Izuku: What the hell happened here?

He took a few steps only for his foot to bump into something. He looked down only to see Dabi... or more accurately, his brother's lifeless body.

Izuku: No no no no no! Dabi?... Wake up!

Izuku looked around, only to see the people he cared for lying motionless on the grounds of the battlefield. The bodies of Aizawa, Kirishima, Ochaco and the worst of all... Eri.

???: All of this can be avoided, young man.

Izuku looked up only to see All For One.

Izuku: YOU! DID YOU DO THIS?!

A voice Izuku was all too familiar with responded.

All Might: No, this was your "father's" doing. I am trying to help you son.

Izuku: I AM NOT YOUR SON! GO BURN IN HELL YOU BASTARD!

???: That is no way to speak to the man who gave you life.

Izuku turned only to see a man wearing a black trench coat, tapping his cane.

Izuku: Who- Who are you?

The man smiled a toothy grin that could only be described as wicked and evil.

???: I am the giver of strength and power, my dear boy. We could strike a deal if you wanted to... prevent all of this unnecessary destruction?

The three surrounded Izuku.

All Might/All For One/???: Join us.

Atop a hill of debris, Izuku spotted a weak Jin. The boy rushed to his father as fast as he could and held him.

Jin: Z- Zuke...

Izuku rushed over to his father.

Izuku: DAD?! What happened? Are you alright?