Chapter Nineteen: A Wanderer, His Son, And A Supreme Overlord Walk Into A Bar

Jin was in the fetal position rocking back and forth in the corner as he held a picture of Eri. Albedo approached him due to Ainz's order to give him a tour of the Tomb and learn of the extent of his power.

Albedo: Come along now, worm. You're wasting my time when I could be standing beside Lord Ainz.

Jin turned to her with waterfall tears while he showed her the picture.

Jin: She's probably worried sick about me... Just look how adorable she is!!

Meanwhile...

Eri was having the time of her life as she and Nemuri were watching one of Nemuri's favorite TV shows, "The Bachelor ".

Back to Jin...

Albedo looked at the photo and fought hard to hide her admiration for Eri's adorableness and pouted.

Albedo: So what if she's cute... You've only been here for five minutes and you're having a mental breakdown...

Jin: Yeah, but the author calls it comedic effect, to relieve the readers from boredom due to the seriously long monologues about the plot!

Albedo stomped her foot to the ground in an angry reaction.

Albedo: WHO IS THIS AUTHOR YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT!!

Jin whined in return like a child caught in a lie.

Jin: I DON'T KNOW!!

Albedo took Jin by the collar and dragged him through the throne room while Jin continued pouting at the picture of Eri.

Jin: Eri, papa's coming home... I promise!

Albedo: Since he's an Elder Lich... he could be good practice for my time with Lord Ainz!

Jin: You really shouldn't think out loud.

Albedo froze and continued onward while hiding her embarrassment.

Meanwhile...

Izuku awoke, chained in a room surrounded by multiple Riders.

Izuku: H- Hello?

Ketch: Alright Zuke, I'm sure your dad originally taught you how to tame your rider, correct?

Izuku nodded.

Ketch: Repeat it to me.

Izuku: Remember to breathe...

Ketch nodded in agreement.

Ketch: And?

Izuku: Remember the good times...

Ketch: What else?

Izuku shook his head.

Izuku: That was all.

Ketch shook his head in disbelief.