S2, Chapter 5: Disturbances

Start from the beginning

Y/N: That sounds like a good plan.

So sitting down on the couch next to her, Raynare started the first episode before leaning her head on his shoulder while Y/N wrapped his arm around her waist. It was surprising that she hadn't asked or said anything about their conversation. But not unwanted, it gave him hope that things might not change.

They had only gotten a few minutes into the first episode.

Asia: What are you watching?

Turning around, they saw Asia standing in the doorway, rubbing her eyes.

Y/N: Sorry, did we wake you?

Asia: Yes, but it's alright. *Looking at screen* What are you watching?

Y/N: Just some Dragon Ball, want to join us?

Asia: Oh, it's not violent, is it?

Raynare: Nothing too bad at the start.

Asia: Then, I'll join you.

Sitting on Y/N's right, Asia put her head on his shoulder as they resumed watching the episode.

Most shows' first episode can always be a mixed bag, it could suffer from an info dump, etc. But to Y/N's surprise, it actually seemed to be pretty good. Even Asia looked like she got invested, looking at the screen with great interest. Raynare on the other hand looked like a kid in a candy store, a big smile on her face. Even if this was here second or more time watching it. Raynare was right when she said that things had been going fast, but this wasn't something that he could put off. While most villains probably wouldn't attack children, Caster or Gilles de Rails most certainly did, thankfully they hadn't heard anything about it. It was both a comforting and scary fact at the same time. Maybe he was just overthinking it.

(??? POV)

In an apartment located in Kuoh we see a man, the face is hidden, but he's covered in blood from head to toe but seems no less happy or disgusted by the fact.

???: That Orange haired freak, and his friend, didn't put up too much of a fight. What a shame, but I still had fun. *Looking of into distant menacingly* He better not fuck this up, or I'm going to kill him before finishing what he should have done. *Chuckle* Who am I kidding I'll kill him anyway.

(Lucifer Household POV)

What was supposed to be one episode turned into many, but they still hadn't made a dent.

Y/N: *yawn* How many have we watched?

Raynare: About 5 episodes...

Y/N: It seems like we made it quite a bit, didn't we?

Raynare: Out of 153 episodes.

Y/N: It better be damn good, if there are so many godamn episodes.

Raynare: Trust me, it is.

In walked a maid.

Maid1: Lord Y/N, would you like for us to prepare breakfast?