S1, Chapter 7: Shit Gets Real

Waking up Y/N noticed Asia lying next to him, remembering what had happened late last night brought a smile to his face. Y/N couldn't imagine that she could get any cuter, but seeing her lying next to him, Sunshine streaming through the blinds, illuminating her face she looked like a saint. If someone had asked him what he thought God's creation was supposed to look like it would have been her. Deciding not to wake her, Y/N got out of bed as quietly as he could. Getting ready for the day, he took a shower and got dressed before walking down the stairs into the kitchen.

Y/N: I should probably make something special!

Deciding on waffles, he began by making the batter before making a few putting them on a rack. Picking some good strawberries, some whipped cream, and making some chocolate cream. He then heard steps coming from the stairs, revealing Asia and Raynare.

Asia: It looks great Y/N!

Raynare: I'm sure it tastes great as well.

Pulling out the chair first for Asia and then for Raynare.

Raynare: Oh, what a gentleman~

Taking a few waffles placing them on a plate and dressing them with berries and chocolate. Taking the first bite.

Asia: Hm, it tastes great!

Raynare: You sure know how to treat us.

Walking up to them giving both a kiss on the cheek. Raynare was by this point used to it, but Asia who was still new to it blushed up a storm.

Y/N: Only the best for you~

For the next 15 minutes, all they did was eat and talk about what they had done at school. Y/N was happy to hear that Asia had made friends, something she had lacked for so long. Now that the perverted trio was gone it had been a lot calmer at school. They doomed themselves, the world was a better place without them. Even if he had to explain it to Sona on Monday. Eh, that was a future Y/N problem.

Y/N: Now we really ne-

???: It's nice to meet you Y/N.

Damnit, the one thing he had been waiting for. Behind him on the counter sat his second favorite dragon loli, Ophis.

Y/N: What could my second favorite dragon loli want with me?

At the comment Ophis decided to release some magical pressure, both Raynare and Asia felt the pressure. The only thing keeping them on the chair was the training. Deciding that he had had enough Y/N also released some pressure, absolutely crushing hers.

Y/N: Now, Now Ophis that wasn't very nice was it? Coming into my house, interrupting my breakfast before assaulting my girlfriends. Apologies!

Noting the hate from the "apologies" she looked at Y/N with a confused, blank look on her face. As Y/N began releasing some pressure a small bit of sweat amassed on Ophis's forehead.

Ophis: I'd like to apologize for my rudeness.

Y/N: That's better, now would you like some there plenty left?

Both Raynare and Asia looked on with wonder as two godlike creatures spoke like it was nothing after just sizing each other up. Ophis looked at what was on the table, taking a few minutes before taking a seat placing some waffles on a plate before burying it in chocolate syrup. When she did this Y/N pulled out a notebook labeled "Are all lollies sweet crazy" flipping open a page, putting down a mark before closing it.

Y/N: I assume that you're here about taking down Great Red?

At this, Ophis raised an eyebrow while Raynare dropped the fork. Asia with a confused look on her face.