"Just remember you have a boyfriend of four years"

"Mhmm" I said

Now that he has been brought up I haven't seen him since last night and today was the day we were supposed to have dinner but he had cancel on me as usual.

"Change of topic" I said feeling my mood about to change

Just a she was about to speak I heard my phone vibrating. I took it up off the table seeing that I got a message, I unlocked my phone going to read the message.

De Luca: I have a business dinner and I need you there as my assistant. Be ready by 7:30 for me to pick you up.

I groan resting my phone back on the table because there's no way I could get out this even if I tried.

"What's the problem" Soph nudge me

"My boss just text and said we have a business dinner and I should be ready by 7:30" I rolled my eyes

"Mhmm that fine hunka hunka is coming here"

I laughed shaking my head "Are you going to keep calling her that" I asked

"Girl have you seen her? She ain't fine she's fooiiinnneee" she exaggerated

I shake my head ignoring what she has to say about boss, going back to the show we were watching to pass the time.

I feel like the universe works in mysterious ways well I know it does, because I was supposed to go to dinner with my boyfriend but he canceled now my boss is inviting me to dinner. I guess the universe really saw how much I wanted to go out.

I wonder what I'm going to wear, I want make sure I look my best not only for me but for myself. I don't see why it matters what she thinks but for some reason I crave her compliment, her opinion, her everything.

I'm also wondering if she I really needed to be there for this dinner or that she just wanted me to be there if you know what I mean. If she wanted to spend time with me, if she wanted to be around me, if she wanted to take me out. I wouldn't opposed but I can't help but to wonder.

It was now time to get ready seeing as I spent most of the time in my thoughts and the rest of it taking glances at the television.

I got from the couch leaving Soph on her phone scrolling through social media. I made my way upstairs to my room and in the bathroom to take a quick shower. I stripped out my clothes, turning the shower on and stepping in.

After I was finished I got out wrapping a towel around me, walking out the bathroom and into my room. I grabbed a black lace underwear putting it on, I made sure to lotion my body and put some deodorant on. I took my dress of the bed putting it on, I decided on wearing a black half shoulder dress with a thigh split. I did my makeup and my fix hair. I was in the middle of putting my heels when I heard the door bell go off.

She's here already

"I'll get it" Soph yelled from downstairs

I finished putting on my heels, I stood up grabbing my purse and phone. I looked at phone seeing that it was now seven thirty, I looked over myself one more time satisfied with how I look before going downstairs.

Wow she really means a specific time when she says it

I walked down the stairs seeing De Luca and Soph indulged in a conversation. I cleared my throat when I reached the bottom of the stairs making my present.

"You look beautiful Valentina" De Luca walked over to me with a bouquet of roses in her hand

She was basically matching me, she was wearing a black tailored suit that fitted her perfectly. She also got a new haircut that seems to highlight her very define jawline, her jawline was so sharp it could basically cut you.