"Just thinking," I shrugged.

"About what?"

"Thoughts."

"Ah, I see," Remus smiled, leaning back in his chair. "I know what's wrong."

"You do?" I questioned, trying to keep my voice calm even though my mind was swarming with fearful thoughts.

'Did he know about Regulus? Did he figure out that I had no presents for anyone?'

"You're missing your family," he said with full confidence, "must be hard to be so far from them."

"Oh, yeah," I lied.

"Don't worry, you have us," Remus smirked, nudging me with his elbow. "We'll be your family for the rest of your Hogwarts time."

"Thanks, Remus," I smiled, and even though my family was the least of my worries, I was glad I had such amazing friends. "I appreciate it."

'Phew'

"I'm done!" James exclaimed after he finished his meal and leaped from his chair, grabbing his beanie. "Let's go, people! We don't have all day!"

"James Fleamont Potter! These are your guests! Have a bit of patience!" Euphemia scolded.

"Yes, Mum," James mumbled, shamefully.

"Are you all ready to go?" Euphemia asked the rest of us, sweetly.

"Yes, let me just grab my purse," I said.

I made my way up the stairs and I grabbed my purse. But before exiting my room, I noticed something on my vanity. I looked closer to see that it was a letter. The letter had my name neatly written on the flat side. I immediately recognized the handwriting and with that, I knew who had sent the letter.

It was a letter from Regulus.

I picked up the letter and looked at the crest. It was black with snakes. I didn't know what to feel. Happy that Regulus was able to contact me, or concerned that he only contacted me for help. Just as I was about to open the letter, Sirius barged into the room.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I said, quickly stuffing the letter into a small drawer of the vanity.

"I do know how, but I don't really care when I'm impatient," Sirius smiled in a petty manner. "You ready now?"

"Yes, I am," I sighed, obviously irritated.

"Finally!" Sirius beamed, rushing downstairs. "Let's head out!"

As Sirius left, I couldn't help but think about Regulus's letter, but I guess I'll just have to read it later, hoping that whatever is in that letter can wait.

~~~

Regulus's pov

'I hate it here,' I thought. Nothing has happened and it's only the second day. Usually I'm used to this, like I would write or practice the piano, but now that I know what the word "amusement" feels like, it's almost like everything else is just bleh.

"Master Regulus," Kreacher said at my door frame, "what would you want for breakfast?"

"I'm not hungry," I mumbled, laying flat on my back.

"Would you like something to drink?Kreacher can bring you some tea," Kreacher offered.

"I'm okay, Kreacher. I'm just going to stay in here for a while," I said, hopelessly sighing.

"Okay, Master Regulus," Kreacher said, obeying and leaving my room.

I layed in bed for a good 15 minutes before I realized that I couldn't just do nothing all day, so I sat at my desk, pulled out a piece of parchment, and began to write with a long, black quill.