“Ji Li, wear a recording device first.”
Director Chen Xiaoyun took the opportunity to approach, hooked Ji Li’s shoulder and whispered, “Ji Li, since teacher Qin Li came, today’s shooting must be in a team.”

“As for you, according to your ordinary mind, Mr. Qin has explained. If anything is not suitable for putting on the screen, I will personally stare at the later stage and cut it all, and never let the inappropriate content spread.”

Ji Li looked at Chen Xiaoyun’s clear eyes like a mirror, hooked his lips and smiled, “thank you, director Chen.”

“You’re welcome.” Chen Xiaoyun smiled brightly and asked the staff to help Ji Li daimai.

Thanks to Ji Li, their program group can have such a “fire before broadcasting” trend.
Besides, who is Qin Li? That’s their investor ba.

When the two were together, he not only wouldn’t offend, but also helped keep his mouth shut.

Everyone is mixed in the entertainment industry. Although Chen Xiaoyun has no deep qualifications, he wants to understand who should not offend in front of and behind the stage.

It’s better to do a good job in the program itself than all the bad means of breaking your mouth and cutting evil.

Ji yunqi was the last to get up. The four simply had breakfast. Only then did they receive the equipment for team climbing through blind selection.

The probability of choosing one of the two is that Qin oak simply takes the better one.

A hand rope with a length of no more than 10 cm and bracelets at both ends were placed on Qin Li and Ji Li’s wrists, which doomed their intimate distance on the way of mountaineering today.

A group of female editors and directors were so excited that they were about to faint—— Woo woo.

Jili and Qin Li are tied together!

Is this an ordinary climbing ring? This is clearly the red line of Yuelao!

At the thought of today’s journey, two people have to stick together all the way, and they feel toothache.

Sugar,
Hit it hard.

As contemporary knock CP girls, they have nothing to bear!

“It’s this thing. Even if my luck stinks, it doesn’t stink much?”

The most is to shorten the distance between the rings.

Ji yunqi breathed a sigh of relief and looked at yuan with confidence. “You can dismantle it.”

Yuan Caifei always felt that things were not so simple. With an uneasy heart, he opened the remaining blind selection envelope.

However, in five seconds, the staff handed over the items they had selected blindly. It was a foot bandage.

“Please keep two people three feet all the way today and try to climb the mountain together.”

“……”

“……”

Ji yunqi and Yuan have not been completely petrified.

Three legged mountain climbing for two?

Only unexpected, no director group can’t do it.

“Director, is the program team sure it’s not the two of us?”

“We are contributing to your friendship boat. Come on, climbers!” Chen Xiaoyun shouted with a big horn.

Just how to listen, there is a smell of schadenfreude.