'Stop teasing the poor girl. (sigh)I thought she would end up with her classmate who always comes to our cafe and stare at her. He looked so whipped for her, I feel bad for him.' Amy spoke worriedly.

'I too feel sad for him but what can we do? We can only respect Clara's wishes. By the way, I can see that this guy also likes our Clara. Though his face has no emotions his eyes never left Clara from the moment she entered. Let's just hope he is a good guy who will take great care of our little sis.'  Riza spoke supporting her little sis's decision.

**Host, though I told you going out of character is okay....Don't you think people may feel weird to see the studious Clara Wilson fall in love, when she doesn't even know what love is?**

*I know, but this time I want to be the first one to approach my lover instead of him coming to me. * saying so Adria looked gently towards Damien her eyes overflowing with love. 

Damien who caught her looking at him felt like losing himself in those gentle eyes. Adria slowly made her way towards him carrying his order in her hands. She placed them in his table and looked at him with the same smile.

'Do you need anything else Sir?' But he just looked at her with a stupefied look on his face without replying.

'Hmm..Sir?' Adria called out to him a little louder than the last time while laughing at her hubby's stupid expression.

'Ahhh...Yes?' After getting out of his stupor, he felt a bit embarrassed for losing his composure.

'Hahaha.....I asked if you need anything else sir?' She replied.

'No, that's all.....I think?' 

Adria shook her head laughingly at his reply.

'Then....I hope you enjoy your dessert.' She turned to leave when her hand was grabbed suddenly, she looked up to see her hubby grabbing her hand. He withdrew his hand quickly.

'I-I'm sorry, but don't you remember me?' His face had a light shade of red as he looked at her with puppy eyes.

*Ahhh...LIL why is my hubby so cute in this world?* Adria cooed at her hubby's cuteness.

LIL just stayed silent as it knew it's host will ignore it even if it replied, In fact LIL brought a eye protection programme to protect it's eyes from all the PDA it's host is selling.

'Remember? Wait! Are you the guy from yesterday?' She exclaimed in "surprise".

'So you do remember. I want to apologize for yesterday if I mistakenly scared you in anyway.'

'Ah no no...you don't have to apologize for anything it was me who was wrong. I'm sorry I was in a hurry yesterday and I was anxious for a different reason, so you don't have to worry. It's not your fault. I'm sorry too, if my behavior came as rude yesterday.' Adria bowed lightly expressing her apology.

'N-No no need for you to apologize. Anyway I'm glad you were not scared of me.' His lips formed a small arc at this thought. 

Adria's flushed a bright red seeing his smile.

*LIL, I think my teenager heart is too young handle my hubby's handsomeness.*

'Ahem...May I know what's your name?' Damien asked though he already knew.

'I'm Clara Wilson, nice to make your acquaintance Mr. Damien? right?'

'No. Only Damien, no mister.'

'Haha..ok Damien it is then.'

'Good.' Damien nodded his head in approval.

'Ok, Damien. I have to go back to my work, talk to you later, bye.' Adria waved at him before going to another customer's table.

Damien was glad with how their conversation went. He happily scooped a spoonful of his creme brulee and was about to stuff it in his mouth when the cafe doorbell rang as a customer entered the cafe.

Damien's eyes darkened as he looked at the customer. He knew this guy from the report he read yesterday about Clara. Even when he read he felt annoyed to the core. He followed Clara like an annoying mosquito everywhere she goes. The worst part is he is also a classmate of her.

He can clearly see that this boy, Edgard Simon is in love in Clara. As he was glaring at him, Edgard seemed to notice his glare and looked up and met his glare. He smirked arrogantly, provoking him. Damien clutched his hand into a fist tightly.

**Uh-Ho Host....I wonder what would happen when two love rivals meet each other?**

*Why are you asking sudd- wait Don't tell me, that idiotic bug is here?*

**Yes host, and it seems like your hubby will bounce at him at any time now.**

*LIL you should learn a better way to phrase your sentence, I just had a very disturbing image in my mind when you said my hubby is looking like he is going to bounce on that idiotic bug.* LIL spoke irritated by her own thoughts.

**Ahh- My bad host, hehehe** 

A.N- This chapter was supposed to be updated two weeks before, but I had a ransomware attack on my laptop. I had to fully format my OS. All the beautiful pictures I collected for my story are gone (╥﹏╥) . 

I will see you guys later in the next update....Hopefully it will be really soon this time.

BTW thanks for supporting my story even though my updating frequency has been lowered tremendously. I'm really sorry my beloved readers, I know I don't do justice for you guys. Inspite of all my shortcomings you guys kept on supporting my story, so I'm really thankful for you guys.