Chapter 28 - Light in the dark

Happy belated birthday to one of my favourite KMFF writer Pavi_Writes sis 🎂 Stay happy and God bless you dear sis ❤

Just a filler chapter guys... Not much time to update a proper one, work schedule romba pack ah irukku.... Sorry if the chapter is not up to mark...

But neraiya per update ketanga... So this is specially dedicated to them...

K woke up first early in the morning.... He was packing all their things to get ready to return home.... He had a 3 good happy days with Mullai....

Mullai was still asleep.... He didn't want to wake her up as she needs enough rest.... And since her sleep is always disturbed, he just lets her sleep whenever she is sound asleep....

K went to shower and wanted to freshen up before Mullai wakes up... Mullai slowly wakes up and open her eyes... She was shocked to see K not there..She was frightened..

M: Kathir......Kathir.....

K rushed out from the bathroom and saw her screaming....

K: Mullai.... Mullai.... Enna ma enna aachi.....

M: Kathir.... Enga pooninge?

K: Kulikka poi irunthen....

M:.............

K: En appadi kaathune? Vairu thaala etachum vaalikitha?

M: Ille nga... Vaalli ethum ille....

K: Aprom yen Mullai appadi kaathune?

M: Bayanthuthen nga.....

K: Enna Mullai bhaayam?

M: Neenga enna vittutu poithingalo nu bhaayanthuthen....

K: Unnaiye vittu naan enga Mullai pooida pooren.... Naan ingey thaan, un koodave iruken...

M: Therile nga... Sattunnu kannu moolichi neenga illenethum oru maathri bayanthuthen.....

K sat on the bed and took M into his arms..... She hugged him tightly.... Her insecurities has started overpowering her....

K: Bayapudathey Mullai... Naan inge unkooda thaan iruken....

M: Kadaisi vaara koodave irupingala?

K: En Mullai ippo thidirnnu ippadi bayapudre....  Naan ingey thaan iruken......Naan unnai vittu engeyum pooga maaten....

M: Therile nga.... Sudden oru insecured ah oru feel....

K: Seri seri.... Onnum ille......

K hugged Mullai close to his chest.... He consoled her & to calm her down and assure her that he is there for her......

M: Kathir.....

K: Hmmmmm....

M: Konja neeram ippdiye kaatikuringala.....

K: Okay.....Naan ingey iruken....

M was still crying like a lost child on his chest.... And she was hugging his arm very thightly.... She don't know why she was crying..... K loosened her grip a little...

M: vittutu pooringala......

K: Ille Mullai..... 

M: Aprom yethuku ippadi grip a loosen paandringey.....