chapter 10

Hello 👋 Vannakam 🙏 Makkaley First of all i am very sry for being so late 😑 author ha manichirunga !

Into the story !!

Location: Burger cafe : Time : 6.45 Pm

Vinitha's birthday party :

vinitha and her friend along with
naavya Taking pictures and having birthday bash, and also playing few games, Naavya was wearing peach colour two pieces dress her crop top had dark blue embroidery design on it her long fairy skirt made her to look like a angel who visited the world!

Soon vinitha friend said about a weired game that they will be blind folded a set of food items will be kept in front of them without touching they need to taste and smell it and say what dish is that !

Everybody was playing in joy and it was Naavya's turn she was blindfolded she guessed the items correctly as it was jalapeno pickle she was clapping hands and jumping in joy as she guessed it correctly suddenly she felt a Kulu kulu feeling she opened her blind fold and saw his prince charming at the cafe
with his friends taking and laughing hard !

Naavya was hell shock to see him after so many years she immediately went to vinitha and hugged her tight saying
"HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUAHHHHHHHHHH 😘 vinitha was confused by her sudden action and here naavya was hugging her to fight and saw kiran for half a min straight away with her adroble eyes that's when kiran saw her eyes!

By noticing that she hugged vinitha more tighter and said thank u so much d

Kiran Mv  :

Naan avala marubadiyum pathen andha familiar face  thoseeyeswhichimmediately made my heart flutter .
Ennakey theriyama naan blush panitu irudhen i was staring her for 1 min
illa illa adhukum mela i was staring but ennaku oru Doubt irunchu ava dhan andha captian girl ha nu? but my heart said yes she is !

Here naavya's mind voice :

Hey naavya avan na vituradha d adhu avaney than indha chance ha miss panna apurma avana reach panuradhu kastam
he is precious .

Kiran : Enna achi avaluku face la lam adi patu iruku? Oru vela idhu ava illayo Ayio pathiyam pudikadhey illa illa idhu ava
than !

Unknowingly they started to walk towards each other without breaking the eye contact even kiran did the same there vinitha was calling her for the game but her voice was inaudible for
naavya (Inmey apudi than) She could hear her heart beat rythm and the only thing she could see is kiran and the
surrounding was blur to her.

Kiran had huge doubt and also concerned about what exactly
happened to her he unconsciously got up from his place and walked towards her.

They stopped just stopped walking and few inches was between them she was looking up into his eyes and he gave same magical glances !

They both where lost in each other's eyes naavya was blushing unknowingly and kiran too they didn't care about the surrounding they where into their own world .

Naavya was trembling to talk and kiran was also nervous to talk and that's when kiran raised his hands and touched her
scare near her eyes and forhead!

Naavya's world stopped for
a second she was blushing uncontrollably because of his touch !

Kiran : Enna achi? (very worried tone)

Naavya had goosebumps all over her because of his voice and his touch she was trembling to speak she left out a heavy breath and spoke !

Naavya : Vandi la irudhu kizha viludhuten kiran!

Kiran : Huh?😳 enna kiran ha? en peru epudi unnaku theriyum ?? ennaya unnaku munadihey theriyuma?

Naavya became like a because of blushing her cheeks was crimson red because of his proximity and his scent his dark brown eyes was making her heart summersault for every second.

Naavya : Ahhan nalla theriyum football captian, murthi sir tution, sai baba temple, cycle champion, and also your are my first cr....😶

Kiran : Huh? first enna? sollu ?

Naavya : Ahhan onum illa

Kiran : Seri va veliya poi pesalam inga orey sathama iruku! he holded her hand took outside of then cafe.

naavya : Ki..ki..kiran she was shivering because of his touch!

Kiran : Iru iru en friend ku unaya pathi theriyadhu illana ennaya
kalaichey konuruvanga!

Naavya : Huh about me ? Unnaku enoda peru koda theriyadhu la ?

Kiran : started to shake is head vertical horizontal in 360° degree and by bitting his tounge he nodded his head completely in horizontal direction !

Naavya smiled at him and admiring his innocence and recording every second into her brain with deep love.

She was in deep shy and blush mode kiran sighed himself for not knowing her name and was looking down and then saw naavya with that smile he just drifted he felt some gravity is pulling him inwarda there was a akward silence for 5 min !

Naavya : Unnaku en peru pudikala apudi thaney?

Kiran : Cha cha apudi lam illa! Nama marubadiyum pathu irukom unnaku enoda peru ,enoda cycle,enoda Tution,enoda..

Naavya : Wait tution ha? ennaya nee tution la pathu iruka nayabagam illaya ?

Kiran : Ohh naan unna pathu irukena ? tution la ennaku nayabagam illa!

Naavya: mm yea pathu iruka! 😒

Kiran : Hey i am seriously sorry ennaku sathiyama nayabagam illa ! (Base voice )

Unknowingly again she regained that nykaa,mac, bobby brown,lakme, revlon every company blush shade was on her
face by looking at him all because of his husky and base voice !

Kiran : Sorry ma !sorry ma !sorry ma! sorry ma! by putting his hand together and asking sry!

Naavya eyes went wide and looked away as she can't take his overloaded cuteness and that time naavya's cousin vinitha came to take her!

Vinitha: Its time to go vaa polam!

Naavya forgot about the time and looked her watch and kiran!

Naavya : Can i come in 5 min please!

Vinitha : Seri vaa but only 5 min already cab is on the way!

Next 5 min they where looking at each other speech less but their eyes where in deep conversation as they are going to miss each other badly (Avanga kannula 1000 pesuvanga)

Vinitha from distance called naavya

Naavya : Seri okay bye take care!

Kiran: Bye take care ! nodding his head in disbelief

Naavya walking away from him and turned out !

Kiran: Naa.naavya! nice meeting you ❤️ (with his trademark smile)

Naavya : Paaru da oru vazhi ya pera soli kuputa same mee to nice to meet you!

Then he forwarded his hand🤝 their hands touched they felt bad for not speaking properly even though they had enough of time!

Naavya : See you! (walking backwards)

Kiran: Yeah soon! (Putting hands in his pocket)

They went of from each other sight !!

Mannar ha ketinga kootinu vandhuten happy ya also this is my fav chapter orey blushy blushy while typing 🙈☺️

To be continued

Nalla iruka? pudichi iruka?

Precap: So baby pull me closer ! 💜☃️