Chapter 22

Veer: u know who is this vaishu mam...

Vaishu: yeah...he amal uncle's son ABHISHEK....who ran from home 9 years ago....

Veer: that ABHISHEK is none other than ME.....

Vaishu: what .....

Veer just nodded his head in a yes while tears brimmed in his eyes.

Veer: do u think I will kill my own dad vaishu....

Vaishu: but Abhi...what is the need to disguise urself as veer like this....

Veer: he will be angry on me na....as veer atleast I can live around him with his presence....if he comes to know he will threw me out of the house....

Vaishu: u are right...but Abhi....i am soo happy u are back.....she said and hugged him. Veer got shocked but slowly his expression changed into a evil smirk and he also slowly hugged her back. After sometime she broke the hug amd gave back his phone and left from there.

Veer came out of the room and found badrul standing there with tears in his eyes

Veer: why ur eyes are sweating....

Bad: u..u are Amal's sir son....

Veer looked at the way vaishu went and made sure she left....then he looked at badrul and smirked evily and chuckled.

then he looked at badrul and smirked evily and chuckled

Bad: why are u smirking like this....

Veer: u were right I am a good actor....see u too have believed what I said....

Bad: it means u are not Abhishek...

Veer: no...he casually shrugging his shoulders....

Bad: then how did u showed the picture of Abhishek correctly and say it was u....

Veer: ohh that....2 days before I was cleaning the living hall when I found dadi ma was crying hugging a picture. I asked her and she said that she is crying for Abhishek who ran away from home before 9 years and showed me the picture. That time Amal came there she gave me the picture and told me to hide it somewhere....

I hid it in this room. In the terrace when I was about to push her she turned and saw me....so only I got her inside and told that Abhishek is me....now come I have lot of work to do.....

He said and dragged badrul from there.

On the other hand.

Sid was doing his routine checkup of his patients in the hospital. He was crossing a room when he heard some sound. He slowly sneeked  into the room and saw  Aamir his Dean was making some deal with a client. Sid just stayed silent and was shocked to hear that they were making deal to get heart transplant surgery illegally and for that Aamir was ordering one of his men to kidnap a child of age around 14 of A negative blood group.

Sid froze on hearing this. He was shocked that Aamir was the one who is doing this huge medical scam all over the country on which his dad is working on. He stayed silent to get more information but for his badluck his mobile started to ring giving sound.

Aamir got alert and he himself came and checked. He saw sid who was hiding and caught him.

Aamir: how dare u....who are u....

Sid: u...u are the one who is doing the medical scam all over the country...

Aamir : yes I am....but who are u...

Robert: sir he is our intern sir...he joined 4 months ago....another doctor said.

Rohan: sir and one more information.....he is the son of that AMAL NANDA.....his men who got the information on the spot spilled it there itself.

Sid got shocked that they got to know about him. He tried to run but Aamir's men blocked his way and caught him.

Aamir: u guys can go...I will contact u later...u will get ur heart for sure....he said looking at his new clients. They agreed and went out looking at sid with pity for a last time and went out.

Aamir came to sid who was struggling to get out of the guards grip.

Aamir: soo...u are his son....ohh man...keeping a valuable asset at my side and I was paying some other to kill him...see how fool I am ha....he said slapping him and punching him hard. Sid spit out blood due to the hard punch.

Sid: u can't use me as bait for getting to my dad...but Aamir's men started to beat him. And after sometime he signalled him to stop.

Amir: what's his blood group Robert....

Robert: one second.....um...AB negative.... he said checking his details....

Amir: wow he have really has rare blood group....hey don't beat him more guys....he is really valuable....I am not gonna just kill u baby....I am sure ur blood group will get me lot of money ...I am not gonna waste u by killing....he said suddenly injected him something. Sid fell down unconcious.

Amir: get him to my godown...and ask veer to come and meet me there....

Rohan: ok sir....he said and they took sid from them.

After sometime.

Sid gained concious and found himself in a dark room chained to a table. He tried to shout for help when he saw Aamir coming inside the room. And he was shocked to the core to see the man who was coming from his back.....

Sid: Veer.....he whispered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.