Chapter 13

Veer wrapped the scarf over the other guy's face and they rolled down the stairs and suddenly a voice came from nowhere.....

'hey the network is fine here,where are u'.....the voice came from the phone which fell aside from the hands of that him/her😝.

Then suddenly she/he pushed veer aside and sat on his back and took the scarf and wrapped around veer's head started beating him.

'hey vaishu where are u,why are u not speaking....are u on the terrace' the voice from the phone spoke....

Yes it was Vaishu....😂😂😝😝

Veer: she is not on the terrace or something she is on me

Veer: she is not on the terrace or something she is on me......he shouted while she was hitting him.

' hey who is that vaishu....his voice is super cool....I am sure he will be super handsome...' the voice came from the phone...

Vaishu: heu shut up Anitha....u cut the call I will call u later now I will see who is this ...

She removed the scarf from veer's face and

Vaishu: ahhhhhhhh......

Veer: ahhhhhhhh.....both of them shouted seeing eachother.....

Suddenly the lights of the house was on and everyone in the family gathered there...

Bad: who put on the lights.....he asked himself who was hiding behind the stairs....

Bad: oh god it's Amal sir....

Amal: what's happening here.....

Vaishu and veer gulped in fear

Sid: di what happened....

Amal: will anyone of u answer me now....

Vaishu: uncle....Anitha called me from US....I was talking to her but network was not fine in my room so I came in the hallway by forwarding the phone in front of me searching for network like this......she said gesturing like searching for network when veer intrupted.

Veer: sir the shadow of her searching for network was looking like someone aiming someone with  the gun and coming in the way.....now u continue....he said to vaishu ..

Vaishu: when I was coming he wrapped this scarf on my face and-- again veer cut off her...

Veer: I was thinking that someone has came to kill the judge so only I did it...if I already known that is her I wouldn't have touched her....now continue...

Vaishu: then we slipped down and rolled down in the stairs and we fought with eachother....

Veer: sir I am sorry I am aware that there is a threat to ur life so only I did like this I am sorry....

Amal: vaishu....technology and communication is there to make us grow not to spoil us....what is the need to talk with her at midnight....

Vaishu: sorry uncle...I won't repeat it again....

Amal: ok now all of u go and sleep....

Sid: one minute....di came here for network ok....what were u doing here....he asked to veer.

Bad: haha....he is gone now....he said to himself.

Veer: vo....actually I came to ask Amal sir if he need anything ....he somehow patched up.

Amal: I don't need anything now all of u goo and sleep....

Everyone except him: ok good night.....

Veer and badrul went to their room.

Veer mindvoice: ahh....this time also he escaped....I think this siddharth is having a doubt on me....he always looks at me with some curiousity....I have to be carefull with him and also should have a eye on him. But as far as I know Amal Nanda has only  one son and _______________. Then who is this siddharth....lets ask uncle.

Veer: uncle I want to ask u something....

Bad: what veer....

Veer: who is this siddharth....

Bad: I said u na....he is Amal sir's son...

Veer: hey my sources said something different about his son....

Bad: ohh actually I forgot....he is not Amal sir's own son....he adopted him when he was 13...I mean 8 years ago....but I don't know anything about his own son because I came to work here before 6 years....

Veer: ohh kk....

Veer mindvoice: ohh it means he has adopted him after 1 year of that incident....hmmm....its ok....let's focus on our mission....first I have to get my gun...it fell off from the window....

With that he went to get his gun and on the other hand Aamir's men informed him that this time also he failed to kill him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued.

What does veer know about Amal Nanda's own son...and what will be the incident veer was thinking about .....guess it here.....the next chap will be on tomorrow if I am satisfied with the comments and ur response.....untill then bye...

NANDINI💞