Chapter 3

In Ashok's yacht

Ashok was sitting on the dining table frustrated when Veer entered the room like an innocent boy.

All the other employees were present there along with Rocky

All the other employees were present there along with Rocky. Veer was humming a song and after he entered into the room Ashok shouted at him.

Ashok: stop right there.....

Veer looked at him with a smirk. While Ashok turned to others in the room.

Ashok: start it....he exclaimed.

Suddenly they started to burst the popstick crackers and congratulated Veer. Ashok ran to him and hugged him tightly....

Veer: dad what happened....why are u so happy....
Ashok: veer veer veer....I am so proud of u....he said kissing him on his cheeks...
Veer: dad stop it....he said smiling at them....
Ashok: I really didn't expected veer that u will kill him in such a way that to from under the water....rocky see ur brother how he finishes every mission smoothly....
Rocky: give me the next mission and see how I finish it...
Ashok: how will u finish it..

Rocky went to Veer side hugging him and kissing his cheeks "WHY TO FEAR WHEN MY BRO IS HERE".....

Everyone started to do party and ashok started to speak.

Ashok: Veer...u know as u have finished him from under the water without leaving any evidence..the amount has been doubled .....he exclaimed....

Veer: wow dad....it's really good....

Ashok: yes and also from now there will be no agents between, only direct dealings....and u know what...the next mission is not in India...it's in Dubai .....

Veer: woww....dad...we will do it......

Then they also started partying.... After that Veer was engaged with many more missions in various parts of the world. And to be noted he was successfull in each and every missions....They got huge amounts in every deals and they went to Mumbai to meet their next client for the deal.

Currently they were in the Flight.

Veer: dad

Veer: dad...do u know whom we are going to meet now.
Ashok: no..
Veer: dad why did u accepted the deal without knowing anything from them.
Ashok: hey do u know anything about that guy in US no na but u did it fine na ...and after u killed that guy from under water the police has closed the file as there was no evidence...so don't worry...

'after u killed that guy from under water the police has closed the file as there was no evidence' a recorded voice of Veer was heard by them and they turned to the side from where it was coming. There was a man around 40s was sitting with pen recorder showing towards them when it was playing the voice again.

Man: police has not closed the file yet....they are waiting for the evidence... YOU ARE UNDER ARREST....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Who will be that man.....