Chapter 21

Suddenly veer saw Amal's car coming there and he silently went out from the crowd without noticed by anyone. But after sometime vaishu saw him speaking to someone on the phone....and she engrossed in the dance.

Here veer  typed 5576 in his mobile to make the bomb to explode.....he saw the car again and smirked seeing Amal and pressed the calling button....

  💥💥💥💥BOOOOMMM💥💥💥💥

Every one was shocked to see the Amal's car blasted and they saw him lying down away from the car surrounded protectively by his guards. Yes he was out of the car when it blasted. But everyone was so shocked as it was the 2 nd attack in last 4 days. Sid ran to Amal and hugged him tight.

Sid: papa are u ok....u got hurt.....he asked checking him.

Amal: it's ok sid...I am fine....

But sid saw Amal's hand got injured and it's bleeding.

Sid: no papa u are bleeding...come with me...the guards and the Black cats team took them safely away from there and sid treated his wounds.

Paras: sir I think it will safe if we leave from here soon.

Amal: yeah let's go....they are targeting  my  whole family....I cant get them harm....sid come lets go....

Then everyone got on the bus and sid was not leaving Amal's side and he was sitting with him holding his hand. Veer saw this and he got some unknown emotions but he shrugged the thought and got frustrated as Amal again escaped.

After reaching the mansion everyone went to the room. The next day paras was talking with Amal while everyone was present there.

Paras: sir it's the 2 nd attack in just 4 days....we have to more carefull....it's getting complecated day by day.

Amal: yeah...they are trying to scare me with these attacks but I am not at all stepping back from this....

Veer was just looking at amal smirking. Vaishu saw him and quickly veer changed his expression as he saw her looking at him.

Paras: sir I want to know what relation is this Bhavin to u....

Amal: he is one my sister's son...what happened commissioner sir....

Amal: actually sir the bomb which blasted was found in his guitar only....I want to interragate  him how did his guitar end up in ur car.

Bhavin got scared.

Bhav: uncle I don't know anything uncle....actually I was searching for my guitar....I lost it before going to the wedding. Ask vaishu she was also helping me to search it....

Vaishu: haa uncle he right....

Paras: ok but Mr. Bhavin...till the investigation finishes u are not allowed to go from here...

Bhav: ok.....

Vaishu got remembered something and went away silently from there....she went to veer's room and checked it. She got his phone. She remembered that veer talking with someone in that phone. She was about to on it but it started ringing....she answered it and kept to her ears.