Chapter 2

Hey guys.....thank u sooo much for ur response on this book....I am really overwhelmed by u all....I just asked for 100 reads for the books and now itself it has reached more than 160 reads....so I thought to give the 2 chapter today itself....why to wait till tomorrow....and its bit a long chapter hope u guys will like it and please do inline comments also....it will help me to interact with u all....and here is chapter.....

In Kolkata.

A man was standing on the riverbank waiting for the boat to arrive along with many men. The boat arrived in sometime and all off them started to unload the fishes which had been caught a while ago.  When the work was on progress a man around 40s came out of the boat and went to the other one with a huge box in his hand.

Man: greetings Ashok ji.....how are u ...

So the man was Ashok and other one's name is sampath.

Ashok: haa greetings sampath I am fine and how are u and how is my sister doing....

Sampath: huh she is fine...and yeah she sent u this gift for u...

Ashok: is it...come come lets go in and talk...

They went to a yacht owned by Ashok.

(Ignore the chopper.)

As soon as they entered the yacht their way of speaking changed completely.

Ashok: so whats the deal now
Sampath: wait a minute.
Then he opened the huge box which he brought and took out a laptop from it. And he showed a vedio of a man to Ashok who was wanted dead by the one in USA.

Ashok: so he is the guy....how much I will get....
Sampath: 25 lakhs in indian money...
Ashok: wow...it's really a good deal...myself will do this...don't worry he will be finished.
Sampath: and be carefull and no one should get doubt even if u get caught our names should not come out ...
Ashok: yeah yeah ...I will take care of it... U go....transfer the money soon...
Sampath: ok then I take leave...

Both of them hugged eachother and sampath left.

After 2 days,

In a temple in Kolkata, two boys are roaming around the temple and enjoying themselves....

Wanna see

Both were roaming around the temple and talking about something

After that both of the went out ..

Veer: rocky u go...I have a small work to do...I will come later...
Rocky: ok veer but come soon u said u will give party tonight for the previous mission...
Veer: offcourse yaar...I will give now u go...

After that both of them went for their own works.

In the evening around 7.
The temple was so much decorated and was in full busy as someone special is coming to the temple. As soon as he arrived the crowd started to go forward to get blessings from him. The pollice officers somehow managed to get him inside the temple and after finishing the Poojas he went to the pond in the temple for special pooja.

Here Ashok came inside the temple for completing the mission with a gun. He also went to wards the pond. Everyone was lost in their own looking at the special pooja taking place. Ashok took out the gun to shoot that guy who was he assigned to kill. He was doing the pooja and throwing the flowers into the pond while people gathered there were chanting some slogans loudly.

Ashok thought it will be the correct time as the gunshot will not be heard and took his gun aiming at him and was about to shoot.

BOOM.......before ashok could pull the trigger that man was dead and he fell into the pond lifeless. Everyone started to run here and there and ashok ran from there in confusion who shot him dead.

After a minute or two on the other side of the pond a young guy came out taking off his shirt with a smirk on his face....

Imagine him as fully wet..

He silently went out of the temple before anyone could notice him and straight to his place.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.
Hows the story going...do u guys like it....how was the hero's introduction....tell me here...