Betty x Sweet Pea

Start from the beginning

"Oh don't worry, I don't want to fuck you" he said with a look of disgust on his face.

"If anyone is doing the fucking, I am" I said and he chuckled.

"I don't want your small dick anywhere near me" he said and I looked to him in shock.

"My cock is the biggest you'll ever have" I told him.

"Yet I don't want it" he said with a smirk.

"You're just too scared to take me. You couldn't handle it" I said as I leaned over and took food from his plate.

"Like I said babe, I fuck, I don't get fucked" he said.

"How the fuck did we get here, you're bi, I'm straight and we're both in relationships" I said and we laughed.

We continued the rest of dinner and got back to talking about Serpents, transferring to Riverdale High next week and whatever the hell else we wanted too.

As it got late, both Joaquin and Betty approached our table. Betty looked at me with a smile and I gave her a quick one back.

"You guys should of joined us" Joaquin told us.

"We would have but you know I'm still training Sweet Pea on table manners" Fangs said and I rolled my eyes.

"You treat me like I'm a dog" I said to him and he smiled.

"Who's a smart boy?" Fangs said in the tone you'd talk to a dog.

Betty chuckled at the two of us as she turned her attention to Fangs.

"Fangsy you're horrible" she told him.

"Betty, he's stupid. He needs my help, I need to do what is best for my growing boy" he said making her laugh.

"Joaquin, stop him" I said and Joaquin chuckled as he shook his head.

"Your dumbass needs to be watched over. But besides from that, I just wanted to check if it's okay that she spends the night" Joaquin asked Fangs.

"If she eats all the bloody snacks again, I'm throwing a punch" he joked and Betty smirked.

"For that comment I'm eating everything, even your secret stash" she said and his jaw dropped in shock.

"Kevin told you, didn't he?" He smirked and she grinned.

"Tells me everything Fangsy" she smiled.

Her smile could light up a room, she looked so stunning. I seriously wanted nothing more than to get up and give her a tight hug. I wanted to place a kiss on her gorgeous glossed lips. But for now I had to stay seated.

"Come on, don't bully Fangs, Betts" Joaquin chuckled as he looked down at her.

"He started it J, I'm just standing up for myself" she said with an innocent pout.

"Of course you are" he smiled as he looked down at her.

"Suck up" Fangs mumbled.

"We're going home" he chuckled and we all said our goodbyes.

I wish Betty and I were friends before we ever met each other. That way I'd actually be able to talk to her when we're around others.

We soon both decided to call it a night and I headed back to my house. I got into bed and pulled my phone out of my pocket.

"Hey Bub" I typed and then sent to Betty. I was about to turn off my phone but Betty messaged me back instantly. "Hey bubba, it was good seeing you earlier" she said making me smile. "You know, I wanted nothing more than to hold you tight" I said to her. "I know, I wanted that too" she said which made this warm feeling fill up in my chest.