introduction of you and members and graduation day

Y/N

Name- Kim yn

Age-19

Born- Australia

Mother and Father- (your choice name)

She has 1 brother Kim Baekhyun (he is a member of exo)

Place in the group:-

Main maknae

Main vocalist

Sub rapper

Center ( with jungkook )

Main dancer

Visuals

BTS INTRODUCTION:-

1. Kim Seokjin
Age 29
Jin is the eldest member of the group.
Cousin brother of yn
2 mother for yn.
Loves all his members. Yn came to Seoul with Jin when she was 9 years old.
Jin took a good care of yn. And loves her more than anything.
THEY ARE KNOWN AS THE MOTHER AND DAUGHTER GOALS

2. Min Yoongi
Age 28
He is the 2 oldest member of the group.
As Suga loves yn more than any member he is very protective and lovable to yn.
He never scolds yn but always saves her from Jin.
Suga always let's yn do what she wants.
THEY ARE KNOW AS THE SAVAGE KING AND QUEEN.

3. J hope
Age 27
He is the 3 eldest in the group.
J hope is more like a brother to yn. He loves to spoil with stuffs like:- buy branded clothes,shoes and add(what ever you like).
They are the people who do a lot ageyo.
The two dance machines of the group.
THEY ARE KNOWN AS THE RED HAIR HOTTIE'S (as they look very sexy and attractive in red hair)

4. Kim Najmoon
He is the leader of the group. Loves all his members but is a bit more protective for yn. He is like a big brother for yn. They speak fluent English.
If anybody in the group has any problems so they come to them as they are good advisers.
THEY ARE KNOWN AS THE ADVISERS

5. Park Jimin
He is the one who flirts with yn the most. He makes her blush. He said that yn looks cute when she blushes so he never misses any chance to make her blush. But sometimes it the reverse yn is the one who will make him blush.They are pretty close to each other. Sometimes army thinks they are dating each other but no they are best friends.
THEY ARE KNOWN AS THE FLIRTY ONCE

6. Kim Taehyung
He is the one person who makes yn get on her nerves.
He will always irritate her and make fun of her. But yn being savage sometimes embarrasses him. They are also friends. Army loves them when they dance together because they look very steamy on the stage😏.
THEY ARE KNOW AS THE VISUAL KING AND QUEEN

7. Jeon Jungkook
He is the one is shy around yn. He has a crush on yn for a pretty long time. When he saw yn for the 1 time when she was 9 and he was 13. He fell in love at the first sight. In the starting they didn't talk much but they started to be together and spend time pranking others. As this happened Jungkook's feelings grew stronger. He tried to push the feeling away but no it's was useless. (NO MORE INFORMATION BECAUSE THE STORY IS STILL LEFT👍👍)
They are the biggest ship in k-pop most of the armies want them to be together.
THEY ARE KNOWN AS THE VOCALS POWERHOUSE, GOLDEN MAKNAES, AND TWO BABIES.

                          And the story begins

*In the morning*

Yn gets up from the sleep. She checks on the time her eyes widen it was 6:15am

Is quickly got up and got ready into this

To was 6: 50 already and her friends were going to pick her up at 7

She went down stairs to meet her oppas

As she reaches down Jin shouts at her

Jin- yaaa you little brat how late did you wake up. Huh?