"It's all good."

Taeyong headed over to the door and opened it. Jaehyun's dimpled face appeared to all of them. Wow he really had some deep dimples.

"Hi sorry to interrupt," he chuckled entering, carrying a bag in his left hand.

"You're never interrupting," Irene chuckled.

Hyunjae forgot that they had all met on multiple occasions. She's only met him like once or twice. She wondered what he was like since she didn't know much about him. The most she knew about him was that he ghosts night night with Johnny, he's dating Taeyong and was born on Valentine's Day. She new that because Taeyong didn't shut up about it when he found it out himself. Jaehyun's eyes hovered over everyone but then stopped on Hyunjae for a few seconds longer than normal. Wait. Was there something on her face? Oh god that would be embarrassing.

"Hyunjae right? I like your hair," he smiled.

" Oh yeah! Thanks," she smiled not expecting a compliment from him.

"No problem. You really do have an eye for style," He said with a smile, "I uh hope you guys don't mind I bought some food too."

They watched like hawks as he brought out some Tupperware filled with what looked like a delicious salad. Hyunjae was sure there was more than ten vegetables in there.

"You know you don't have to bring food to bribe us," Irene chuckled patting his back gently.

"I know i just felt like I had to bring something," he chuckled ears turning red.

Yeri and Kunhang looked for some disposable plates so they could all try Jaehyun's salad. It looked really good. Jaehyun insisted her served it and they passed the plates around until everyone got one. As expected it was really good. Despite all the vegetables it didn't test overly healthy and it didn't taste like a typical salad. There was a nice balance of acid and sweetness along with a lot of crunch. Hyunjae liked that. She hated mushy plain salads they made her sick.

"Damn you might give Taeyong a run for his money on the best cook," Kunhang said as he finished his plate, "I didn't know you could make a salad taste this good."

Jaehyun chuckled turning slightly red again, "Nah Taeyong definitely has a leg up on me when it comes to cooking. I just recently started learning."

"No way," Johnny added.

"It's true!" Taeyong said, "He asked me for some advice after I made pasta on one of our dates."

Irene and Yeri cooed at the romantic gesture. It was a bit cliche but nonetheless romantic and cute. They all continued to talk amongst themselves as Hyunjae pulled out her phone.

Jae <3
Heyyy
Your friend makes a mean salad

Nayu <3
ARE U TALKING ABOUT JAEHYUN???

Jae <3
Yeah lol
Taeyong invited him over
And he brought salad
Best salad I've ever had

Nayu <3
☹️
Better than my food?

Jae <3
Bae...
You can't really compare a salad
and an omelette
They're not even in the same food category

Nayu <3
Fair point
But why did Jaehyun bring food?

Jae <3
No idea
He said he felt like he needed to
Maybe it's cause Taeyong made us food
It's kind of his thing lol