SleepySOS•Shhh//AFI

This is written with the intention of helping set your mind at ease, to calm you, and relax if you are having troubles sleeping.

Let's find a happy place.

Close your eyes.
Two deep breaths, in the nose and out the mouth.
I'm serious.
Do it.

Okay.
Here we go.

Your eyes stare at Ashton's condor tattoo, the stark black ink highlighted on his skin in the darkness. You roll over to check the time; 3am. The red numbers on the clock glowing like demon eyes in the darkness; mocking you for still being awake. You release an irritated sigh, feeling your eyes well up with frustration.

Suddenly the bed moves from Ashton's movement, his body rolling into yours. His bare chest is warm and comforting against your bare back as his long warm arm wraps around you. His hand grabs the front in your shoulder as his bent arm pulls your tighter to him and he kisses the back of your shoulder.

"Shhhh," he whispers in your ear, his breath warm against your neck.

You swallow and squeeze your eyes shut, the small amount of built up tears running out before he kisses the hair behind your ear and settles his head on your pillow. His legs tangle up in yours while his hand begins to travel over your arm. His fingers run up and down your arm in a claw shape, lightly grazing your skin with his calloused fingertips.

You release a breath of contentment, sinking into the pillow as his finger go over the top of your hand. You feel your eyes flutter at the pleasing sensation, your body relaxing with each pass of his hand from your hand to your elbow and then up to your shoulder.

He continues this over and over again; relaxing each part of your body as it begins to soak in his warmth.
Shoulder.
Elbow.
Wrist.
Hand.
Wrist.
Elbow.
Shoulder.
Elbow.
Wrist.
Hand.
Wrist.
Elbow.
Shoulder.

Now that he has soothed your body, he decides to relax your mind, deepening his tranquil movements. His fingertips travel over your shoulder and down your back, following your spine. They go back up and leans away to get each shoulder blade before brushing over your neck.

You moan happily and roll to your stomach, his torso leaning back to you as  he rests his cheek on your shoulder. "Shhhhh," he whispers, "it's time to sleep, Baby." He continues to travel over your back and arm while gently shushing in his soft soothing tone.

Up your spine.
Over your shoulders
Across your neck.
Shhh.
Down your spine.
Up your spine.
Shoulder.
Elbow.
Wrist.
Shhh.
Hand.
Wrist.
Elbow.
Shoulders.
Shhh.
Neck.
Spine.
Spine.
Shoulders.
Neck.
Shhh.
Shoulders.
Spine.
Spine.
Shoulder.
Elbow.
Wrist.
Hand.
Shhh.
Wrist.
Elbow.
Shoulder.

Your mind drifts slowly into the safe abyss of his kind and caring love. His lips press into your shoulder as your breath deepens, sleep beaconing you while his fingers still glide over your back and arm.

You are safe.
You are warm.
You are loved.

Shhh.
Rest.