Dazzerls: Mom.....

Avni lies unconsciously in a pool of blood. Nevi ran to Avni and places her head on her lap. Neav rubs her hand.

Nevi: Mom, you can't leave me. Get up mom. Please mom😭😭

Neav: Mom, get up, get up...

Malhotra's ran into Avni's room and sees Avni in a pool of blood. Neela checks her pulse. 

Neela: Manik, we want to go hospital urgently. Avni's health is critical.

 Manik picks her in bridal style and goes to hospital. Khanna's sees Avni in an unconscious state.

Neil(in mind): Avni, what happen to her. No, no  nothing will happen to her. She can't leave me. 

Khanna's goes behind  Malhotra's to hospital.

Avni were taken inside ICU. Neav and Nevi fell into their knees and cries unstoppably. Dazzerls are crying silently and glaring Khanna's. Neil heart bleed seeing his wife and his children in this state. Juhi is smirking evily in inwardly. Mishti is saying in her mind that tit for tat. Neela, Raj, Manik, Sidharth, Nandini and Krystal silently cries. Devils are consoling Neav and Nevi.

Manik: Bacho don't cry ok. You know your mumma right. She don't like her children are cry babies. If you are in this state, what will happen to Avni. Don't cry ok Avni will be ok.

Neav: No Manik papa, my mom i can't live without her. She is strength papa. I can't see her in this state. She is the only parent i have. God can't be cruel towards us. I can't lose her.

Nandini: Neav, look at your sister. You want to be strength to your sister. You can't weak like this. Is this Avni teach you. Go to your sister.

Neav goes to Nevi with baby steps.

Neav: Nevi

Nevi stops crying and turns sees Neav. Nevi hugged Neav tightly.

Nevi: Bhai, mo..m..

Neav: Nothing will happen to her.

Nevi: If anything happens to her, i will die.

Everyone get's shocked. Neil heart aches seeing his children in this state.

Dazzerls: Nevi..

Suddenly doctor comes out from ICU. Everyone goes to doctor.

Neela: Doctor, what happen to my daughter?

Doctor: Mrs. Malhotra, i won't lie. There is a wound on her head. May be some glass pieces pricked into her head. She is going in a such a trauma. She have a high pressure. She lost almost her blood. There blood in blood bank. But i telling you don't lose the hope. I am saying chances only. It is 50-50. You may lose her or she will come back. And i told you several times not to give her stress. Pray to the god. We must start operation soon.

Neav: Can we meet mumma 🥺🥺?

Doctor: Ok, only for 5 minutes.

Neav and Nevi went inside ICU. They saw their lifeline, their mom lying unconsciously and breathing through a machine. Neav and Nevi shattered by seeing their mom in this state. They take baby steps to their lifeline.

Nevi+ Neav: Mumma...

Neav: Mumma, you said na we are not a weak person. But mom we are weak person. We can't see you like this mom. We can't mom. We can't mom to see you like this. You can't weak like this for Khanna's.

Nevi: Ha ma.. You are my mom na. Mom you can't weak for that so called reputation lover Khanna's. Mom you are strong person. You can't leave us. We will be orphan ma. Ma....

Neav's and Nevi's tears drops from their eyes and fell on Avni's hand. Feeling her lifelines tears she slightly moves her hand to tell she is absolutely fine.

Nurse: Your time is over.

Nevi+ Neav: We will wait for you mom.

Hello...

My most of my friends said that they want double update. I think it is long update 😅😅.

Did you like it?

Did you like Nevi and Neav's encounter?

Precap: Dazzerls's warning to Khanna's

Traget: 40+

Much Love 💞💞

Minnzz 😍😍