Chapter One: Beginning

William Afton was working on Circus Baby, his daughter's animatronic, when he thoughts carried over to the children that he failed....his oldest sons, Izuku & Michael. His oldest sons were always on his mind while he spent 30 years trapped inside a room. To be honest, lots of things were on his mind....but, his treatment of his oldest sons always came back to him. It wasn't like he abused them or anything....he just neglected them.

He also verbally abused them as well due to the unfortunate prank that lead to the death of his youngest child, Chris Afton aka CC. Two facts that could've lead his sons to resent or disown him as their father. How he wished that he could turn back the clock and regain his son's love and respect back especially since he learned the Michael tried to stop his former "friends" from doing the prank. The boy who had the misfortune of being bullied for so many years...yet he didn't lift a finger to help him. 

"Sigh.." He said just as his wife walked in.

"William? What's wrong?" Clara asked.

"I'm just thinking about the boys." William said which caused Clara to hug him. She knew that her husband was really sorry about the treatment that he gave to his oldest sons. Not like she was any better considering that she often ignored them to pay attention to her youngest children. 

"You can't keep beating yourself up. We will find the boys and apologize for everything that we ever did to them." Clara said. William smiled, but knew that forgiveness will not come easy for him...Izuku will never forgive him and Michael....he didn't want to think about his reaction. Hopefully he can make things right or else....

His family will never be complete again.

At the same time, Michael was taking a nap inside his room with Ennard keeping watch over him. Michael had a tendency to get nightmares so Ennard didn't want to take any sudden chances of leaving him alone.

" How is he, Ennard." He heard a voice say. Ennard turned around and saw Michael's brother, Izuku standing at the door.

"He hasn't had a nightmare yet." Ennard replied.

"That's good. Michael needs all of the rest that he needs if he's going to keep working." Izuku said.

"Yeah, but there is one thing still bugging me." Ennard replied back.

"What?" Izuku asked.

"Well, I wonder why you're not telling Michael about his past." Ennard said.

"I'm not telling him for several reasons. One of which is because of the bullying that he had to endure and the neglect that our father did to him." Izuku stated.

"I know that, but he will have to remember eventually." Ennard said.

"I know, but I want him to gain more happy memories while he's here. The same wish that I grant Dream, Lincoln and Jaune. They also had a terrible past, but in here....those memories will soon be a thing of the past." Izuku said.

"But the chances of them running into their past..." Ennard started to say until Izuku cut him off.

"Their former friends and family live far away from here...they should be fine to forget. Besides the only danger that we have is if we run into the rest of the Aftons." Izuku said. Ennard nodded at that and continued to keep watch over Michael while Izuku started to walk away. Izuku made sure that his friends were protected against their past for several years and will do anything to make sure that they'll stay protected. Even if that meant...

Committing murder.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...Bye 👋