The Demon Brothers working- Akuzon Delivery Center (and side boys)

Start from the beginning

"Oh great job Satan. I just wanted to check on you." Miss Akuzon boss said.

"Thank you. It isn't too hard checking the address."

"Yes and our customers sure are happy to get their stuff efficiently."

"Oh yes and-huh? Oh look what's contained within this package... huh cat ears..."

"There is all sorts of things ordered. Take Levianthan for example...figurines, DvDs, even cereal..."

"Cat ears...I wonder what type? Tabby? Black? White? Do they twitch and move around?"

"Satan?"

"Kitty cat ears...I hope they at least have a tail to go with it. And those big paws. Then they'd have a complete set."

"Satan...I'm just going to take this..." The boss gently tries to lift the box out of Satan's hands but his hold is too tight. She tugs it harder so the package leaves his possession.

"I WANT A CATTT."

"Satan please..."

Asmodeus

"Oh no thank you box. You're too heavy for my precious hands and my poor nails might get damaged." Asmo nudged a package away with his palm. "This one is better." He checked a very small package and sorted it into the trolley. Asmo very slowly inspected each package. When he saw pretty designs on some packages he'd take even longer to sort those.

"Asmo I expect you to pick up the pace!" The boss huffed.

"My nails just got done!"

"If your nails break that easy, they aren't worth having." She deadpanned. Asmo gasped, offended.

Beelzebub

Beel was sorting through the packages at a good speed when- *sniff sniff*

"Beel? What's the matter?" Asked a demon that was working on the sorting with him.

*sniff sniff* "I smell something." Beel frowned. He picked up a package, sniffed it and opened it up without warning.

"Woah Beel!"

Beel opened it to see powder in a bag. Beel sniffed it closely.

"No this is just drugs." Beel put the package to the side and picked up another to sniff.

"Well that isn't surprising in the Devildom." The coworker shrugged but sealed up the powder's package again.

Beel took one sniff at the next package and ripped it in two. "Cookies!" He shoveled the cookies down the hatch.

"Uh Beel those are meant to be sent out to people..." The coworker said awkwardly.

But it was too late. Beel began to consume all the food in the packages. No one could stop him.

"Well he's like a bloodhellhound." The boss remarked.

"Yep." Said all the workers.

Belphegor

*Zzzzzzzzz*

"egor."

"egor."

"EGOR!"

Belphie opened an eye.

"BELPHEGOR!"

"...geeze what?"

"Waking up would be nice." Belphie's boss crossed her arms.

"Trust me, it wouldn't."