Captured and Eliminate

Upon reaching Thailand, Gulf quickly tracks Lennon down which leads him to an abandoned warehouse at the outskirts of Bangkok. Without wasting any time, Gulf walks inside the building with the help of his tracking phone but what he found is an abandoned phone that lay beside a laptop.

Gulf on the laptop and discover a video in which Lennon face on it. He then plays the video;

"Kana, it seems that I outsmart you and always one step ahead of you. Don't you know that you've grown slow and stupid? Well, until we meet again"

After that the laptop immediately self destruct leave nothing to restore in which Gulf ignore and left the area. This action wakes Gulf hunting urge as he couldn't help but want to capture him even more.

For almost 3 months, Gulf without taking any break manage to track Lennon down all by his own capabilities, capture him without any help from anyone but him and his trusted men.

Gulf upon arrived at the designated place in which owns by him, exit the car and entered the place together with Pete. The moment Gulf enter the room, he smirks at Lennon as he says; "I told you didn't I Lennon, you can never outsmart me," while walks over to Lennon together with Pete.

Lennon was annoyed and angry at his bound self while he curse out Gulf;

"You pussy! Acting all tough and strong while I tie down like this"

Gulf smirks at him taunting him first; "You can never beat me, Lennon. No matter what you think, you can't ever beat me at my own game. You can run but you can't hide" as he stands in front of him while at the same time praise him on his skills;

"Although I might say, your hacking game indeed improve" as he smirks at him then adds; "But, of course, with the help of an amateur like him," said Gulf as he snaps his fingers, where one of his men come forwards with an iPad and show a picture of a boy and him, erase their trace.

"Will never surpass my own skill"

The moment he saw the clip, Lennon angrily scream; "What did you do to him?" while looking at both Pete and Gulf.

Pete rolled his eyes and reply him in annoyance;

"How would we know what happen to your boy toy,"

"Why mess with him when you can just kill me now. Get this over with"

Gulf who was boiled with anger couldn't hold it in as he look at him and said in a low voice; "Who says you can die easily? I want you to feel what Reuben felt at that moment when you tie the lady and taunting him at the same time shoot at Ash without remorse? Bring that dog in"

One of the Gulf men quickly drag the boy and make him kneel down slightly away from Lennox in which makes him scream frantically, "Please release him, don't do this, please, he's innocent, he doesn't know anything. Please, I beg you"

"Hahaha, isn't it ironic how the table has turned and you're the one begged for other people's life when you didn't give them a chance at all?"

"It's my fault, please, I beg you"

"What. I can't hear you brat" said Gulf purposely as he smirks evilly reminding him of what he did at Reuben and Ash.

Gulf scoff as he continues; "Oh yea, before I forget" he turn towards his man, draw out his gun and he shot at the boy's leg merciless while smirking as he add; "Now, this is the real thing".

"You crazy bastard! You murderer. Evil! Despicable person, scum just like Reuben!" spat Lennox as he couldn't release himself and hold onto the boy.

Gulf laugh like a crazy man doing the same action as Lennox previously did towards Reuben and Ash before he continues, "Me? Crazy bastard? Murderer? Evil? Despicable person? Scum? just Reuben? Oh boy, you are mistaken, I'm not Reuben, he is a forgiving person while I'm not. You see" paused Gulf a second as he looked at him directly in his eyes while smirking.

"I'm the spawned of the devil. You hit me once I will repay you twice or more, depend on the situation but I will always pay back what I received" and at the same time, he releases another shot towards the boy's left shoulder, "just like that".

The boy dropped down on the floor while grunting and groaning in pain as Lennox scream; "FUCKING HELL KANA! STOP THIS".

"You want me to stop what? The pain? The scream? The situation? No, no. I cannot stop now. No can do as this is my time, it's time for your judgement day Lennon" said Gulf in a low eerie voice.

Everyone who was in the room couldn't move nor speak out as they witness their Boss, raw, unrestrained, Gulf who have the expression of a devil at the moment as he went rogue almost like a maniac.

"It's my fault Gulf, it's my fault for doing that towards Reuben, the lady and Ash. I'm sorry"

"Your sorry is meaningless to me now. Let me ask you this, can you bring the dead to life? Can you undo your past? Can you never be born?"

The room when eerily silent as Lennox went dead silent couldn't reply Gulf's question and appease his anger. Gulf who was angry to the maximum and couldn't stand the painful groans that comes from Jordan as he cover his action by saying;

"Hmm, no answer Lennox then fine, say bye-bye to your one last family, your Jordan, your baby brother" as he quickly shot him dead.

Everyone in the room knows that the 16-year-old Jordan is evil just like his brother as he not only killed his foster family but also the other kids that he mutated for fun but his evil deeds often being overlooked by his brother.

The very brother who taught him that in order to release his anger and pain it's okay to kill or harm others. This action has turned him into unforgiving remorse walking monster.