Mini Freedom

After finishing his job, Gulf went over to a nearby small store located near the market area that takes him an hour drive away from the warehouse just to get himself some breakfast before he heads back home.

It was like mini freedom for him from others as they acted like either they are trying to win his favour, be his enemy or kissing his ass. Without having any of those, he enjoys his breakfast to the fullest alone while occasionally getting an unwanted stare and smile from people who pass him.

After his breakfast, he slowly rode back to his mansion while enjoying the morning breeze that was caressing his body but upon reaching his mansion's gate, Gulf could see from afar an angry-looking Pete who was standing in front of the main door with his hands on his hips while tapping his right foot.

Gulf smirks briefly as he smiles knowing that he gets to mess with him yet at the same time he ignores Pete as he drives towards the garage, park the bike neatly, off the engine and then dismount his superbike.

He then nonchalantly walks toward the kitchen area to grab some fresh fruit before he head over to his bedroom.

Gulf just knew that he will be having an earful of nagging from Pete the nagger but for now the best defence that he can do is to ignore him until he himself asked him or letting out of things that he wanted Gulf to know.

All along the way from the garage up to his bedroom hallway, Pete was there, looking at Gulf still with the same action without talking or utter a single word not until Gulf finished washing up and head over to the home office.

Pete who acted like a loyal dog follows his owner obediently finally lost his patient and coolness as he waited near the home office door while tapping his feet, looking at Gulf who was busy settle himself down and on his laptop.

"I've been very patiently waiting for you to explain your little stunt but you ignore me all the way"

"Pete, there's nothing to explain, it is what it is and they deserve it plus could you stop acting like a nagging mother"

Pete was speechless at Gulf's action which makes him look at him directly with wide-open eyes as he stands near the closed door before he walks over to Gulf who was busy deleting the footage and any evidence about him or relate to him on his laptop.

"Gulf. I will be a nagging mother if it has any connection to you. You are being very careless, taking on an act of personal revenge. I know you are strong and powerful. I know you have some skills that I don't fully aware of but this is something that is not what we should do and I do hope that you are not aware of this, because by doing this, which is killing people is punishable by the law, not just here in Thailand but also everywhere, every part of the world in Earth"

Gulf looks up at Pete with an angry expression as he gritted his teeth without breaking eye contact. "Shut your mouth! You know nothing, stop trying to assume things without proof. You should know your place, I rarely get angry over small things but if you question me again I will act accordingly"

A few minutes later, Gulf exhale and blinked his eyes look away while trying to compose himself. He was annoyed by the fact that Pete is trying to educate him over things that he already know by far ahead of him yet after calming himself he looked at Pete and said;

"Don't worry, it was just an act of self-defence nothing more"

In which both Pete and he know that it wasn't, because no matter what, it looks like to them who knows the truth definitely know that it isn't, as it looks like a successful plan of executing the clan but without any evidence to support it does consider as an incident due to the place or the warehouse that full of flammable and explosive that just took place.

Gulf right from the start already knew the facts thus he keeping his silence on it and continue to focus on his laptop after utter those words of an act of self-defence. Gulf isn't stupid even Pete know this fact if things that can jeopardize himself or his men nor people who work for him.

That's why he decided to set a trap by using the enemies private/ unregistered warehouse to set them up, so in the end, if there is a misfortune happen on the property itself or everything unwanted things did happen on that property itself will come back to them which is the enemy and not others because it is illegal to sell or smuggle out a huge or big amount of explosives and flammable stuff.

"Boss, we both know it's the opposite of what you just said. I beg you, this is not Russia this is Thailand we are talking about and the law is very different from Russia. So please, I beg you Boss try to act more rationally rather than a rash on this matter or any matter that can go against the law or better yet, try to consult to me first"

"I know just leave the topic already"

"Promise me Boss that you won't do things that can jeopardize yourself"

"Hmm"

"Promise me!"

"You know I can't Pete, promising people is something that I have to keep even if it cost my life in which I don't think I can do it but rest assure I will try my best to prevent this happen again in the future"

Pete nods his head while remaining quiet as he was disappointed by Gulf's answer but not wanting to push it any further as he knows Gulf's temper. Pete then turns around and exit the room, leaving Gulf behind as he continues to clean his tracks.

A few minutes later Gulf lean back on his chair, looking upon his ceiling as he remembered Pete's disappointed expression while mumbles lowly;

"Mae, pho, please help me in this plan"

Gulf doesn't like the way his best friend look at him with a disappointed look on his face but at the same time, he has to do it in order to lure the big fish out which is to poke the sides of its tail before it will turn to catch him and that's when he will strike.

With a loud and heavy exhale, Gulf close and rest his eyes for a few minutes just to flush away everything at that moment and enjoy the silent ambience.