Out From The Mansion The Second Time

A few minutes later after Mew closed the door confirming that there's no movement coming from the outside of the room or inside of the room, Gulf begins to move around a little as he forces his body to get used to moving again.

Bit by bit he moves his fingers, toes up to his limbs and gradually he manages to seat up as he regains fully his ability to move. Gulf never once fully relax for more than 7 hours in a normal high school day up till now a solid sleep of 3-4 hours in a day thus makes his body lock itself up and makes it difficult for him to move his limbs around.

The moment he succeeds in getting his limbs work he straight away sit up to look around the room taking the simple yet dominant feeling of decoration knowing that for sure he's in Mew's room just by the look of the decoration and its vibe that scream dominantly sexy as he quickly stands up and walks around.

He was searching for a phone or any electronic device that he can use, but to his dismay, there's none on the table side or any tables that have drawers so he went into the walk-in closet hoping to find a weapon that he could use but still he couldn't find anything so he gets creative as he grabs a necktie making it into his own weapon.

As it seems like he was unlucky Gulf coincidently saw a car key that seats inside of the drawer next to the series of cuff links, he smiles contently, grabs that awkwardly random car key and heads out from the room.

First door to his left, he walks past it and series of the door but luckily found no one on that floor so he walks further out at the staircase area but as he almost near the staircase area he saw a young subordinate walking up towards him so Gulf quickly enters one of the room and wait patiently for him to walk past him before he jumps on him.

The subordinate who is totally unaware of Gulf plan then was caught by surprise as he manages to knock him out cold, in one swift action before Gulf continue his escaping plan as he head over towards the entrance door of the mansion.

There as he walks confidently trying to not caught anyone's attention, yet out of nowhere one of the security team who was walking past him, stop dead on his track and look at his left side towards Gulf and asked, "Donna?".

Gulf without a word keep on walking but was stopped by the same security man as he places his hands on his shoulder and said, "Donna, please head back to your room. You are injured and Don will be back in a moment" as he quickly pulls away from his hands.

Gulf turns around and at the same time preparing his hands to knock him out as they connected to the man's neck which knocks him out instantly, the same method that he used towards the other subordinate earlier then he drags his small body towards the wall slightly hidden away from the view.

Like a ninja-like movement Gulf successfully escape the other security team by hiding and avoiding them as he escapes through the front door that relatively there are not many security personals there.

Then he quickly heads over to the parked car and drove off from the mansion in a hurry. He peels away from the mansion, enters his home address and speeds up heading over to his own mansion.

30 minutes later he arrived at his mansion gate, he stopped at the gate and was greeted by his own security team.

He quickly heads over to his room while being plaster by Pete who was worried sick and angry at the same time towards Gulf who make him as if he is an invisible man.

Upon arriving at his own bedroom he then turns towards Pete and said, "Help me to sent this back to Mew cause I borrow his car to come home" as he hands over the car keys to Pete.

Meanwhile back to Mew who was leaving the room with a heavy heart, he knew deep down inside his heart that he did something that will lead to Gulf's anger or escape just like the first time when he was being captured by him but without actually dwell on it he heads over to his own company.

"Don, it seems like Donna successfully escapes from the mansion," said Sunan as he stopped by the red light after getting notification from the security team.

"Tell the others to resume to their position, now that Gulf is out from the mansion"

"Okay Don" answer Sunan to Mew's order then he quickly notifies the rest of the security team, 'Get back to your position boys'.

Both Sunan and Mew continue on their way and head over to the Jongcheveevat corporation while Mew couldn't help but open up his iPad that is connected to the security footage.

He quickly presses the CCTV camera footage the one that can be seen directly in the hallway from his room towards the staircase that he installed in the mansion except for the bedrooms because it's their personal space.

There he saw Gulf quietly walkout from his bedroom, walking yet manage to knock one of his subordinates out cold and at the same time have the courtesy to drag his body into one of the rooms before continue heading towards the staircase for his escape.

Mew shakes his head yet intrigue and slightly shocked that accompany with aware of his skills while he keeps on watching Gulf's action as one of the security team place his hand on his shoulder.

This situation didn't sit well with Mew as his jealous side comes out in which he said to himself 'How dare you place your dirty hand on my Donna' while continuing to watch the footage.

The moment Gulf turns around and at the same time bringing his hands to knock him out as they connected to the man's neck, like a fall leaves he instantly got knock out as his body drop dead on the floor.

And like the previous subordinate, Gulf too drags his body towards the nearby wall slightly hidden away from everyone's view and casually walk off out from the mansion.

Mew then clicked on another CCTV that is located outside of his mansion and saw Gulf casually get inside one of his cars that parked in front of the mansion and speed off without being caught by the others.

Mew close the iPad smile at the thought of his sexy escapee Donna while arrived at his destination.