Ch.10 Russians

Y/N's POV

Rob sits back down and lies his head back against the seat, closing his eyes. He seems stressed. I decide to give him his space. It's been a long day.

Once we arrive at the hotel, everyone slowly stands tiredly while slinging out huge duffels over our shoulders.

"Oh by the way, I'm in your room tonight," Mac barely says.

I smile to myself.

"Sounds good," I say looking at him. He looks so tired.

When we enter the room, I immediately drop my stuff by my bed.

"I'm gonna change in the bathroom," I tell him.

He nods. I grab my pajamas and enter the restroom.

I change into my silk, black pajama set, that has lace trim on the shorts and tank. I brush my hair and teeth and go back into the main bedroom.

Rob is sitting on the other bed in nothing but his boxers, his extremely toned body visible. He catches me staring and says,

"Like what you see?"

He smirks. Rob notices what I have on and looks me up and down. I give him a look, and he becomes flustered and blushes.

Mac looks to his left and sees Buzzy's suitcase sitting on the ground.

"Is that Buzzy's?"

"Umm yes. I should return it." I say.

I begin picking up a few clothes that are scattered near the bag.

"Oh no no, I will return it," Rob says urgently.

"No really its no big dea-"

Mac grabs my wrist.

"You aren't going anywhere looking like that, especially around the boys," he scolds.

Butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"I- okay."

I step away from the suitcase.

"Well, if your going, at least put on some pants," I say handing him his grey sweatpants, "I can't have you going anywhere like that."

He smiles and accepts the offer putting on the sweats.

"Just for you."

He walks out the door with a wink.

When he leaves the room I sigh with happiness and fall on my bed.

I quickly realize how tired I am, so I turn off the lights and try to fall asleep.

I do fall asleep, but Mac walking back in the room wakes me up. I think he notices the lights are off and tries to be quiet. I still pretend to be sleeping, so he thinks he didn't wake me up.

Suddenly I feel a strong but soft hand touch my face, moving the hair from my eyes.

"Goodnight, princess," A sleepy voice whispers.

Then I feel soft, warm lips press to my cheek, kissing it gently.

Oh. My. God.

Butterflies are exploding everywhere in my body.

I hear him take off his sweatpants and climb into bed, almost immediately falling asleep.

I jolt awake because of the alarm. Every bone in my body aches from the game and conditioning last night.

"Good morning," Rob says sleepily sitting up on his side.

"Morning," I reply rubbing my eyes.

"Sleep well last night?"