Do You Regret It?

Start from the beginning

Dazai tilted his head still star-struck. His fingers lifting to his lip unconsciously. "Oh yeah... uh, about that... I uh..." Chuuya swallowed the last of the wine before turning back to the brunette. Dazai had to be way past drunk, to be fair, so was he. Things were not making sense, but at the same time, he didn't care that things were getting weird. "Do it again." Chuuya tilted his head before realizing what he meant.

Chuuya became a tomato. He grabbed the rim of his hat and pulled it down as he stumbled for words. "You... my lips... on... you want me?" Chuuya peaked from the brim of his hat to find Dazai looking down at him. Screw it, they'd probably forget this in the morning. Chuuya leaned on his toes, shoving reasonable thought down his throat. Dazai's hands went around the smaller male's hips, pulling him closer. They went from lip movement to quickly trying to invade the other's mouth. Dazai's heart skipped a few beats here and there. A smile overtaking his lips as he pressed closer to Chuuya. Just as Chuuya pressed up against Dazai as if trying to melt into one the door opened.

Higuchi stood there before slowly starting to shut the door. "I'm just gonna be outside..." Dazai and Chuuya jolted several feet away from each other hiding embarrassment.

There was a long string of silence before Higuchi held up Dazai's phone, which was still ringing. Sighing, Dazai grumbled some upset words. He grabbed it and noticed 34 missed calls from his father. Normally he didn't call, and if he did, he stopped at three. "I'll be right back."

~

When Dazai was outside the room, Higuchi didn't let a single second go to waste. "Alright, so what was that?" Chuuya covered his face with his hands.

"We were fighting over the microphone, got tangled, the first um kiss was an accident, but he asked for another, so uh... yeah." Higuchi laughed, putting her hand to her face.

"Remind me next time I try to get two people together, karaoke, get them drunk, then leave the room." Chuuya went to reply, but before he could, Dazai wobbled in, his face devoid of all color. He rushed around gathering the things that belonged to him.

Chuuya became alarmed and reached out to Dazai. "Dazai, what's up?"

Dazai shook his hand off before pausing. "Hospital..." Chuuya looked to Higuchi who patted her jeans down for her keys and grabbed them.

"I'll drive." She mumbled looking at the two. Chuuya held Dazai upright and angled himself when he regurgitated the alcohol he'd inhaled on what he assumed to be an empty stomach.

When they were in the car, Dazai found himself leaning against Chuuya. "Dazai, what happened on that call you took?" Dazai looked down to the floor trying to move away from Chuuya, who didn't seem to be letting go of him anytime soon.

"The bastard... he said, Oda..." Chuuya nodded, needing no other words. They were both hammered, but Chuuya was the least of the two. He was able to support Dazai, who probably would have fallen over at any moment if he wasn't being supported. Chuuya hadn't bothered to bundle up, dangerous for him in such cold, but he wasn't worried about that right now. He was worried about Dazai. He walked with him into the waiting room. Higuchi had beaten them to it, asking the counter if they could find the room of a male by the name of Oda. She was talking with the guy at the counter when she noticed the two stumble in.

She shook her head, pointing to a chair, before pulling Chuuya from Dazai. "What's his relationship with his father like?" Chuuya shrugged, holding back the urge to look at Dazai.

"I mean, considering he doesn't live with him... probably not good." Chuuya struggled to keep his voice from slurring, only to keep the others in the waiting area from knowing he was drunk.