We arrived to the airport and I parked in the spot next to the entrance. Was this day really happening? Was this the last of us?

No no tay... this ain't a goodbye yet. It's just a break. You two will be together again. I said to myself.

I helped them get all their bags out of the trunk. Tears were already falling down my cheeks. My heart was breaking.

We finally got in the airport and the boys checked in. Hoseok and Namjoon looked destroyed. They didn't say a word. Jimin on the other hand walked away from us. Didn't even say goodbye. He was glued to his phone.

Flight delta will be departing soon for Orlando Florida. Please make your way to Gate 27.

Me and Yoongi just stared at eachother. This was it... I wasn't going to see him ever again.

I ran into his arms crying and holding him tight. I didn't want him to go. His home was here with me.

Yoongi was crying in the crook of my neck holding on to me. It felt like the world was crashing down on us. The last time I'll kiss, hug and make love to him.

"Don't ever forget... I will always love you. I want you tay and no one else" he cried in my neck.

That made me cry even harder.

Please head to the gate. Delta will be departing momentarily.

"Take care Taybear... I'll text you when I land. I love you always" he said holding me.

"I-I love y-you a-always" I said " p-please don't g-go"

Yoongi pulled away from me and looked me in the eyes. He knew I didn't want him to leave. I didn't want this break.

Hoseok and Namjoon came over and hugged me goodbye. They both walked to the gate to head onto the plane.

Yoongi kissed my head then my lips.

"We will be together again" he said

Yoongi hugged me one last time and headed towards the gate. I fell to my knees crying as I watched him board the plane.

He's gone... gone forever...

I was praying and hoping he would exist the plane and run back to me. But that only happens in movies right? I closed my eyes

Please exit the plane and come back to me.

I opened my eyes and he wasn't there. His plane already left and was heading towards the sky.

NO NO NO! YOONGI!!!

I walked to my car... my legs giving up on me.. why was this happening to me? Why me!!! I hate my life... I hate it!!

My heart broke... I couldn't function at all. But I had to go to work. As much as I didn't want too. I had to finish the surgeries that we didn't get done last night.

I drove to my house real quick and put on my scrubs and tied my hair into a ponytail.

My eyes were all red and puffy. I can't let my patients or the rest of the crew see me like this.

But it was too hard... eventually I was going to break at one point. I finally arrived at the hospital and sat in the parking lot. I couldn't leave. I just wanted to stay in my car the whole time.

I got out the car letting my feet do the walking. My body was weak... numb... I was breaking into pieces.

I got into the hospital and I was quiet. My eyes were still already and puffy. Tears were already stinking my eyes.

"Hey ta--" Lisa stopped talking

I just waved my hand and walked away.

"What's wrong with tay?" Felix asked

"I don't know. But she looked like she was crying." Jennie said.

I got to the second floor and started getting ready for surgery. My mind was only on Yoongi. What happened last night. We he told me he wanted to take a ... take ...a b-break.

"Taylor?"

I blanked out I couldn't think straight.

"Taylor?"

"Taylor?"

I snapped out and turned around who has called my name. And it was Jungkook.

"Wha? Taylor... what's wrong?!?" He asked

I didn't answer his question and just started washing my hands.

Jungkook came up to me and held me from behind.

I pushed his hands away from him and walked to the other side of the room.

Jungkook came back up to me. But he was facing me instead. He put his hands on both my arms. And stared into my eyes.

"Taylor please. Tell me what happened" he said

"Y-yoongi.." I could barely get his name out.

"What about him?" He asked

I couldn't answer. I was already devastated over everything. I looked up to the ceiling since that's the only thing that caught my attention.

"Taylor?" He said

My eyes went back to Jungkook. Tears were falling down my cheeks. Stinging my eyes.

I couldn't take this feeling anymore. My heart felt like someone was squeezing it. So much pressure on my chest that I couldn't breathe. The crying wasn't making it any better.

I was becoming weak. Crying harder and harder each second. My body shaking. The pain in my chest got worse. Felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest.

Then I blacked out. My whole body fell on the ground. My head hit the tile floor.

"TAYLOR!!!" Jungkook yelled.