As Beck held both of us, it felt like we were growing even closer. Something I didn't even think was possible. These two have been through so much with me. They've always looked out for me and I'll always be greatful. But it was time for me to start truly looking after myself. I can't worry anyone like I've worried Beck.

"You two will always be my girls, no matter what happens", he said softly before we let go.

"So can I ask where you two stand or will it make it awkward? Also if you two get really serious and Kyra starts sharing a room with Beck, does that mean I can turn her bedroom she's in now into a game room or a library", I asked. They both took a glance at each other at the same time but Kyra was the first to turn away with a rosie pink color adorning her cheeks. Beck just smiled at her lovingly, just as he always has.

How did I not see him look at her like that before I found out? Now it just felt so obvious. Like of course he's in love with her.

"It may be weird at first because we've always only been friends but I wouldn't mind- wait why do I have to move into his room if it works out between us", Kyra asked interrupting herself and pouting at me.

"Bigger bed", Beck and I said in sync, making us all laugh. I had pointed to him and he had pointed to himself.

After that we all took showers and ended back in my room. We ordered Olive Garden through door dash and once it had arrived we all sat on my bed and ate as we watched Ready Player One. After it ended and we were done eating we ended up putting in my series collection of Danny Phantom while we cuddled. Beck laid in the middle with me on his right and Kyra on his left. Kyra and I cuddled into Beck and it felt for nice for us all to bond like this since its been a minute.

We must've been really comfortable too, because it wasn't long before we all dozed off and fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning I was still cuddled into Beck's side. The main screen of the Danny Phantom DVD was playing on loop but not too loudly as to wake any of us up.

I looked over to see Kyra's face snuggled into Beck's neck and the side of his face laying against her forehead.

I'll only ever want the best for them. Though I did have this gut feeling that they best thing for them is each other. I climbed out of bed slowly so I wouldn't wake them and took my phone with me to the kitchen to make some coffee and food.

My feet padded softly on the flooring as the L.A sun shines brightly through the windows. I basked in its light with a deep breath. Maybe it was my time with Grayson, maybe it was the heart to to heart with Beck last night, it could even be both; but I was feeling a whole lighter and happier today than I had in awhile.
I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed one of my favorite mugs, one that was pastel yellow and purple with beautiful written on the side. I hummed softly as I made a fresh batch of coffee and was just about to grab the creamer when my phone began to ring.

I looked at the caller I.D and couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face when I saw the phrase 'Momma Bear'.

I picked it up with a huge grin, "Good morning momma."

"Well someone sounds chipper for a Sunday morning. What's got you all happy", she asked over the phone.

"Nothing just feeling extra relaxed today I guess. Had a bit of a busy week but having a really good weekend so far", I replied as I continued to finish making my cup of coffee.

"I know 'relaxed happy' Leah Selene, you sound more than relaxed happy. You sound like you met a man. Is my little girl 'met a man' happy. Please tell me you've met a man", she said with a playful tone evident in her voice.