Travis nods his head and calls the pizza place, were as I looked around for a movie. 

( A/N I'm going to time skip to half way through the movie and they eat some of the pizza. The movie the picked is Christmas in Connecticut 1940's version.)

 "  This place is really nice, how did you find this place?"  I asked as I looked away from the T.V.  and Focus my attention on him. 

Was that too forward? or should have I smoothed into it? Oh well to late now. 

I see Travis turned around his body, so he facing me. 

" I was looking in the newspaper and Justin my roommate need some help with rent, I came and looked at the place and it was great price, amazing bedroom. So I took it. Justin and I are getting along really well. We have a lot in common."  Travis says to me as he's just about to talk some more the front door opens. 

Soon a girl and a guy walk in laughing then look up at us. 

 " Sorry for intruding." The guy says a little embarrassed? 

I mean it's not a date, at least I don't think so. 

   " No it's okay. I'm Rosa-Bella May." I says with a smile on my face. 

 "  I'm Justin, I'm Lucy. " The guy says  awkwardly and the girl says her name at the same time. 

" It's nice to meet you, both." I says kindly. 

I could tell Justin and Travis are having a  silent conversation with their eyes, I wonder what?  

"Do you guys want to hangout with us? We have  extra Pizza. " I asked them feeling  some sort of tension  rising. 

  " Sure." Both Justin and Lucy say at the same time again  as they looked at each other. 

Do they think this is a date?  Were they on a date?  

As they sat down on the either on the sofa with Travis and I or on a chair, we started to talk about random things. 

" Rosa-Bella, Travis Do you guys want to do a photo shoot?" Lucy asked as she grabbed her  camera. These picture better not go online or passed around New York. 

 " I'll do it.  Only if they are not posted online or give to other people, besides me or you guys." I say making clear of my boundaries with pictures,  I don't know why it just bothers me when I see pictures of me online. 

 They all nod their heads understanding what I'm boundaries and all agreed to it. 

(A/N: Here is some  of the pictures Lucy took of Rosa-Bella and Travis, I don't own them found them on Google. )