12 | boys

"So she isn't Hyojin's girlfriend?"

"Yeah, Seulgi is his new coachee. And my colleague."

"Ok. That makes more sense to me now. . . "

Yongsun swept her hair to a side and blew at the hot ramyeon as she replied me half-jokingly.

We accidentally bumped into each other at the convenient store near our house and decided to have instant ramyeon for dinner instead of getting ourselves suffered from the cooking task.

Yongsun took this chance to question me a lot about "the girl who looked quite lovey dovey with Hyojin". She was clearly curious, but I somehow turned her off by denying that Seulgi was his new girlfriend.

"She had some problems with career and I thought Hyojin could be helpful." - I went on explaining, slurping the steamy ramyeon. - "He needs more coaching hours for the certification anyway."

"But are coaching sessions supposed to be at anywhere, even a cooking studio?"

Yongsun asked with a smile.

The four of us Mamamoo girls all had dimples but our dimples were completely different from each other. My dimples peeked out from the center of my cheeks while Hyejin had long dimples. Yongsun, on another hand, had them at her mouth corners and it was upper cheek dimples for Byulyi.

Usually Yongsun's dimples would give off cuteness and sweetness but at this time, I suddenly felt like she looked a bit sly. I shrugged half-heartedly and copied Hyojin's words so well.

"I don't know. Coaching is confidential and private anyway."

Yongsun didn't reply me just yet. She leisurely finished the last bit of her bowl, her teeth gritting as she enjoyed the lingering spiciness. The way Yongsun savoring food could make people feel the tastiness of the dish, I must admit.

Putting the two chopsticks into an X across the bowl, she leaned back and opened a can of beer which we agreed to be the best refreshment in this cool weather.

"But aren't you jealous?"

She asked and I snorted in disbelief.

What the heck is on her mind, making her to spit out that question all of the sudden?

"Why should I?"

"Because Hyojin is like. . . your best guy friend?"

"So what? And Seulgi is my close colleague. . ."

"Come on Wheeinie. . . You really want me to knock some sense to you?"

I eventually burst out laughing.

Yeah, i knew what she meant. The photo she sent brought me mixed feelings: excitement, satisfaction, lots of curiosity and even a little jealousy for Seulgi's easily getting the attention she wanted.

But after all, Seulgi being comfortable around Hyojin and them starting to know each other more was what I had been looking forward to from the start.

So, I had no reason to be jealous at all.

"Nah, you're getting tipsy already unnie. Let's go home."

I nagged and stood up, trying to brush aside any possible interrogation from her.

But Yongsun suddenly put on her black Judge's hat as her voice turned serious and she hunched towards me.

"Honestly, I'm super duper curious, Wheein ah" - She emphasized - "Don't you have any feeling for Hyojin?"

Oh here she goes again.