28: "The Wedding"

Start from the beginning

'Shall I make him sign the marriage contract though he's still asleep?'- he asked himself while stroking Zhan's hair. But then laugh at his own silliness. Zhan would torture him by yanking his hair, even plucking them off his scalp. The man always dreams to have a grand wedding. Though Zhan didn't utter these words. He knew Zhan wanted to have his own wedding, like anybody else.

"Shall we get married tomorrow?"- he asked the sleeping man. Yibo smiles gently. 

Then he dialed someone's number on his phone. "Yes Lucas, do it tomorrow"

He ended the call once he received the reply that he wanted to hear.  Then laid down beside Zhan stroking the younger's hair. Yibo didn't know but he fell asleep doing that same action simultaneously.

Zhan's eyes widened. Why? Once he opened his eyes. He was surrounded by strangers. The guy with heavy makeup on was combing his hair and was busy making small braids that would act as a crown, circling on the top of his head. While the other one was busy putting some makeup on his face.

He was wearing a white tuxedo but it was customized. So that the tight fabric doesn't suffocate his tummy. He looks weird. That is what he thought. But he wasn't. The designer did a big consideration to him and for him not to feel embarrass or become a laughingstock out there, once he leave this room. He made the baggiest tuxedo that was made in the fashion industry and miraculously it suits him well. No one would suspect that he was pregnant even they will look closer.

Zhan knitted his brows together but was reprimanded by the makeup artist in front of him, saying that he'll ruin the makeup if he did that.

After that, Auntie Loraine appeared with her eyes looking glossy like she was about to cry.

"Oh dear, you look beautiful"- the mistress complimented while fanning herself, preventing herself to burst into tears.

Zhan smiled because of that compliment. But his forehead creased when he heard the woman's next word.

"You look glamorous. Of course, it's your own wedding, so that's acceptable"

"Own wedding?!"- he burst out. His eyes grew wide because of shock. It was visible on his face. That he was caught off guard by that one.

Auntie Loraine chuckled and nodded her head. Zhan blinks. He cannot believe that this is happening. He remembers it clearly. He fell asleep crying and weeping over the news of  Zhoucheng's Dad passing, which he found odd since he wasn't related to the man and Zhoucheng himself.

But he recovered then smiled widely. His Bobo is really an amazing guy. Did he manage to pull this act overnight? Money and power can really make something impossible possible.

Zhan bit his lips but then restrained himself from squealing like a crazy person because of love.  He remained to compose.

The mistress approached him and hug him. Zhan smiled when the woman began tapping his back gently. He wanted to burst into tears but refrained. The makeup artist will get mad at him if he cries and messes up his makeup.

"I'm so happy that this thing finally happening. I'm always dreaming to witness Yibo being married then have a family on his own and now, it's finally happening. Thanks to you dear. Thank you for making those dreams come true"

Zhan looks up, his tears were attempting to escape, so he have to do that. He was also grateful to the woman. For the reason that if it wasn't because of her, he won't be given a chance to meet Yibo. So he can tell that the mistress was really sincere when she told her those words.

They both laugh when they break free from that hug. "I'm sorry, I am being too emotional"

Zhan smiled and nodded his head then wiped the woman's cheek. "You'll look ugly if you'll continue to cry, Auntie"- he jokes her.