"What?"

"Being a matchmaker, first practice with me." Xu Sui pointed to his innocent self.

"You boy," Director Zhang laughed, his tone of helplessness, and then turned around, "There is a nice guy in the family yard where I live, and the conditions are good..."

Xu Sui's eyes dangled around him, and he turned off the subject: "Teacher, why did I smell smoke on your body? It's heavy."

Everyone in general medicine knows that Dr. Zhang is exquisite in medical skills and outside his authority, but he is also notoriously afraid of his wife. Dr. Zhang's wife is the head nurse of the pediatrics department and often comes to check the post. Every time the teacher smelled the smell of smoke on his body, she threatened to smash his hands if it weren't for the care that his hands could be used to save the dead.

"I haven't had time to smoke today. It may be caused by the patient's family." Doctor Zhang grabbed his collar and sniffed, panicking, "Don't tell me, I will wash my hands first."

After the teacher left, Xu Sui finally got off work until 11 o'clock in the morning. She went home to make up for a sleep, and fell asleep in a dark place. When she woke up, the sky was completely dark, and the stars were already lit up in the distance.

Xu Suifang was empty for a while, got up and closed the window, and played a very annoying rock song using the Bluetooth of his mobile phone to connect the speaker. He stepped on the finger pressure pad to relax.

Most people think that it may be painful on the acupressure pad. For Xu Sui, it is a good way to decompress. The phone made a "ding" sound, Xu Sui sweated a little on his forehead, and directly sat on the finger pressure pad to get the phone.

Xu's mother sent a bunch of news, which meant she was going to go on a blind date.

Yun Danfengqing: [This time the guy is really good. He is two years older than you. He is still a lawyer. He is a successful person and looks good. The introducer said that he is a responsible and good guy.]

Yun Dan and Feng Qing: [See you tomorrow? Don't make excuses, I know you won't be on duty tomorrow night.]

Yun Danfengqing pushed you a business card, and Xu Sui clicked on the other person's avatar, and vomited: [This kind of photo-taking posture with my hands folded on my chest, I don't look like a successful student, it's like a salesman.]

When Xu's mother saw Xu Sui's interruption, she knew that she wanted to get through as usual. This attitude was problematic. Xu's mother was a little angry, and was too lazy to type this time, and a series of death voices came over.

Yun Danfengqing: [You are 27 this year, and you are almost becoming an old girl, why are you still not in a hurry?]

Xu Sui replied: [Mom, I don't really want to get married now.]

At least her thinking at this stage is like this. She is relaxed and at ease, and Xu Sui is busy at work, so she really doesn't have the energy to think about it.

Light clouds and light wind: [Then what do you want to do?]

Before Xu Sui could reply, Yun Danfengqing sent another message: [Then do you want to be a nun?]

Xu Suishixiao was about to reply when a certain message prompt popped up on the phone screen. She clicked in. After many years, someone still liked her answer, and there was a reply.

The question is: What was the funniest thing you did during the secret love period as a student? "

On a whim, Xu Sui replied anonymously: