Great Expectations

Start from the beginning

With heavy breathes he picked it up and managed to say a faint "hello?"

"Mr. Min I wanted to meet you. Can you come to my place?"

Yoongi replied with an " yes" and the line went dead.

~

" You came to me a month ago to ask for my hand in your sister's marriage. Today I come to you to ask your hand for my sister.

I see you very unlike yourself. Alot has happened and you have gone through alot. I want to tie a knot between us. I want us to become a family. Think about it." He said.

" I am not in the condition to be discussing this." He replied to which Sehun smiled and nodded.

"I know it's hard but I am telling it to you as per your sister's wish. She spoke to me on the wedding day and told me to convince you and Seoyeon into a relationship. I just want to fullfill her last wish." Sehun said as he looked down.

" Yeji wanted this?" Yoongi inquired, completely astonished at his sister's words to Sehun.

"Yes. Therefore, I want you to think about it. I am also speaking as a friend for your well-being."

" Let's meet again. I will think on this topic and reply you then." Yoongi said before standing up and leaving.

~

Seoyeon sipped on her strawberry milkshake as her mind wondered from place to place.

" You will marry him."

"Sehun what is wrong with you? I cannot marry Yoongi."

"You have to, I am fulfilling Yeji's last wish."

" What? She wanted this?"
" Yes."

She thought about multiple ways to stop this. But nothing seemed to make sense until she remembered this one man who could probably help her.

"Hello?" A deep voice answered as Seoyeon played with her fingers nervously.

"Taehyung it's me. Seoyeon."

"I thought it was you who needed people's names first?"

" Hmm, I know but my condition is improving as per the doctor's statement."

" That explains how you could recognise me the day I came for sanitizing my wound late at night."

Seoyeon mouth formed a 'o' as she realised it was indeed true.

"You noticed it?"

"Of course, I knew that day you were improving."

Taehyung smiled as he could feel the girl smile from the other side.

"How are you Tae?"

" I am good, but why did you suddenly call me Tae?"

" Ah tongue slip."

Taehyung went silent until Seoyeon called his name once again.

" What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Yeji used to call me Tae so..."

"I am sorry." Was all Seoyeon said before silence took over the duo.

" What is the situation?" Taehyung asked to which Seoyeon was shocked.

"How did you know I was having a situation?"

"I just do, now say what is it?"

" Well Sehun here is planning to get me married to Yoongi saying it was Yeji's last wish. I don't want to go ahead with this but I don't know how am I to refuse."

A two second silence and in this two second period Taehyung thought about alot.

"Do you trust me?"

"That's out of the blue. I am telling you about my marriage and you are-"

" Just answer it Seoyeon."

" Yes. I do but-"

" Then wait for me. I will make everything fine just don't let that trust fade away."

With that he cut the line dead while Seoyeon on the other hand though being assured was confused at his words.