Singko

"Let's eat." Fael spoke reason I removed from Acresle's embrace. 

I walk ahead of him and scratch my nape. Damn that was a long skin interaction. Kinagat ko yung koko ko at lumapit kay Fael at saka umupo. 

"You look nervous."

"Who?"

"You, wala namang ibang tao duh." sabi niya kaya nagroll-eyes nalang ako.

Napairap nalabg ako at tsaka napatikhim,"Fael, namimiss ko yung Las Maravilles." sabi ko at bumaling naman saakin si Fael na hindi inaasahan yung sinabi ko, dahil din siguro ngayon lang ako nag open ng topic about sa past ko.

"Then why not go there? We can go there naman diba if you don't wanna be alone." he said.

"How I wish I'm still welcome."

"What do you mean? As if you're restricted in the island.." tiningnan ko siya, tiningnan naman niya ako ng nakataas na kilay, "Proscribed ka?"

"Yeah." simple kong sagot.

"Why? Ano bang ginawa mo?" naguguluhan niyang tanong.

"Nah, nevermind. Hmm, that look so tasty." sabi ko at kinuha ang barbeque at kinain.

"Masarap?" tanong ni Fael habang nakangiting tinitingnan ako. Tumango naman ako at nilunok ang karne. 

"That looks yummy." isang sabi ng lalaki na kararating lang sa pinanggalingan namin and it was Adallo. Sumunod naman si Alexia at Acresle. Umupo sila sa kanilang mga upuan at nagsimulang kumuha ng steak, at barbeque.

"I never knew you cook this good, couz." - Alexia

"You're just jealous because you can put the whole kitchen into fire.'' Fael joked and all of us laugh. 

"What's your story Sahara?" Adallo asked and they all look at me. I smiled and putted my spoon and fork down.

"Well, to be honest it's my first time here in resort kasi I'm new here in Isla. Me and Fael became friends the second week I'm staying here, and that's when I was starting to ride in a wheelchair which Fael did help me to push it. Uhm, I am studying dentistry, and just living alone next door to Fael." I casually replied.

"Plus Adallo, alam mo bang pinahirapan ako ni Sahara ng isang buwang pagtutulak sa kanyang wheelchair, gosh she's so heavy!" I looked at Fael and shook my head. All the A name's in the table chuckled. 

"We always drink the ugliest taste of coffee in the coffee shop on the seaside because Sahara loved how worst it is, and I did love it after all." Fael added.

"What did you find something with the coffee?" tanong ni Adallo sa akin.

"I don't know, it's just.. it's has sentimental value, that when you taste it you can taste the bitterness of how worst is life when you're caged." I replied and Adallo smiled a bit.

"Enough with coffees and eat your lunches!!" nakangiting sabi ni Alexia. 

We enjoyed the steak, and barbeque which Fael made. We talk about some things, and some Fael's joke. Hindi nagtagal ay nauna na si Alexia samin kasama si Adallo dahil daw umiinit na at baka masira ang kanyang balat. Fael packed his hand carry bag as I waited him to finish outside the hut. 

"I'll fetch you at 7, will that be fine?" Acresle popped out of nowhere beside me.

"Jesus! You're popping anywhere, you're beating my heart fast of frightened!" sabi ko pero tumawa lang siya tas ginulo buhok niya.

"Didn't knew that cockney accent huh, 7 it is." he said like he found it really funny. 

"I'll go alone." sagot ko