{ 00 }

There was really nowhere else for him to go. This place was his escape, despite the crowd that always came in. Tourists and maybe some bored locals would be up there. Namsan Tower really did have such a beautiful view of the city.

Yoongi didn't know why he always went there. It couldn't have been for the solitude. No, there were far too many people and it was much too noisy. The fresh air? That couldn't have been it -- he doubted with so many people sharing the oxygen that the air was as fresh as it could be.

It could have been the people themselves. The looks on their faces as they took photos, laughed with their loved ones. The excitement and awe that appeared on their expressions as they looked over the city. It might make him sound like a creep, but he enjoyed watching these people. They were happy and it filled his heart with a kind of pleasure to see such happiness.

If only he could feel the same.

It was her that he always came here for. No matter how much he would say it wasn't the reason, his friends knew it was. No matter how many times he would say he was over her, somewhere deep inside him knew he wasn't. A part of him always made him come back up there, to the place he first saw her. The place he first laid eyes on her and thought, "She could be the one."

It was stupid to think that this is what she had done to him. He had known she wouldn't stay, not for him or anyone else. She had warned him so many times. He didn't listen, he never did. Some part of him wished he could change her mind, make her stay.

She's gone, but she left so much behind.

caraphernelia ◇ bts | sugaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें