{ 09 }

The last time he had gone up here was the day he first saw her. If he were to be honest, he didn't really know why he had decided to come up here again.

Namsan was the place he met her--where they first spoke to each other. This was their beginning.

And he wanted to forget anything that had to do with their time together. Yet here he was and memories just came rushing back to him.

What had made her so special? Why was it that he was reacting the way he does? It was crazy to think that he fallen so hard for her. Something just kept pulling him in. 

He hated it. He hated her. But at the same time he didn't.

It took Yoongi a while to realize it, but finally he did.

It wasn't love. It was something else, something that disguised itself as love.

He should have realized earlier that the feelings weren't reciprocated. There were times when he thought she cared, but in reality she didn't. She never did. Not when he told her his story, not when he confessed the things he never would have to anyone else.

She was just there. He should have realized that when she barely told him things. How she managed to wrap him around her finger astonished him. Either she was a great mastermind or he was just a fool. Whatever it was, it had left him like this. She left him with this broken-hearted disease that he wanted so much to have cured.

He needs to forget her. He had to let go. And he will.

He took in the view before him, memorizing the scenery that he would soon forget. He won't be back here for a while. But he'll be back. Maybe one day, when the memory of her doesn't bring up the emotions he felt. When she is nothing but a memory.

===================

a/n: I am so sorry for this crappy ending. Well, actually, I have an epilogue after this but this is pretty much the ending.

I just wanted to finish this book already... I have another Suga fanfic in mind that may have a similar plot. I mean, I could just re-write this whole thing but it's already finished and I'm too lazy to unpublish and edit the chapters. Also, I'm kind of satisfied with how I started this story so it seems like a waste to change it now.

A new Suga fanfic might be coming soon, though. Maybe sometime in 2016 so that I would have had enough time to properly plan the story unlike I did with this one. (i'm serious. i already have the first few chapters planned out)