Falling in love again

En başından başla

As soon as we entered the room, I unbuttoned his shirt without ever interrupting the contact that had been created between us. His hands traveled up and down my body, while my eyes rested on his carved chest.

I stopped the kiss, moving my gaze towards his eyes, as I untied the belt of his pants under his eager look

I stopped the kiss, moving my gaze towards his eyes, as I untied the belt of his pants under his eager look. He took the ends of my dress and took it off from above my head.

I stood still, while he watched my body carefully with a lustful smile "you're beautiful" he whispered before pushing me on the bed. He placed himself above me, starting to kiss every inch of my body leaving small purple marks on it, then he passed his tongue between my breasts, still covered by the bra, and then again on my neck.

I started gemitting for pleasure, while he positioning himself between my legs. He gently kissed the inside of my thighs, and then he got near to my groin and pulled off my lace underwear with a dry blow. He brought his soft lips to my point, starting to move his tongue faster and faster.

I arched my back when his fingers made room inside me "Steve" i groaned as he slipped another finger, while he accelerated the movements with his tongue "please" I don't know how long i would be able to resist.

I felt him smiling on my point and then stop and get away from me. I mugnai annoyed, while he was taking off my bra with skill and then wore off his boxer. My gaze rested on his bursting bulge, until he took my chin with two fingers so that i looked him in the eye.

"I want to hear you scream my name, okay, babe?" I nodded surprise by this aggressive side of him, but it turned me on like hell. He made room between my legs, and suddenly he went inside of me.

"Fuck" I screamed, as his thrusts increased more and more "screams my name y/n"

"S-Steve" i groaned hard, while his blows became more and more insistent within me, repeatedly touching my point "I am near Steve"

"So come, come for me" I came screaming his name, while shortly after he poured his hot liquid into me, and then collapsed exhausted on the bed. I approached him, resting my head on his chest, while he caressed my arm gently.

-

Three months later

"I love weddings" Natasha said in a fit of enthusiasm. She was my bridesmaid, along with Wanda. They both ran from one side of the room to the other to make sure everything was perfect. I was standing in front of the mirror, staring at my reflection. I never realized how much I had changed over time, the hair is longer, the body is smaller and the face thinner. I wonder if you'd still recognize me, Bucky.

"You're beautiful y/n" Nat took a lock of my hair and put a clasp between them "a borrowed thing" smiled at me

"You're beautiful y/n" Nat took a lock of my hair and put a clasp between them "a borrowed thing" smiled at me. "You already have a blue thing, a new one and a gift. Missing an old thing isn't it? Wait till I look for something-" said Wanda in panic.

"No need, I already have an old thing" I answered taking Bucky's ring from the dresser. I wore it on my finger every single day until Steve asked me to marry him. So I took it off and rested it inside the letter in which I said goodbye forever to Bucky.

"Bucky's ring, are you sure?" asked me Natasha, giving me the bouquet of flowers "this ring is the only object that binds me to him, and although it will not be him that I will marry I want to feel him close to me.. so yes, I'm sure"

"Let's go then"  Wanda said, caressing my arm.

Steve's pov

She was mine. I spent years hoping that she would notice me and now she was going to be my wife. I was ready, to offer her everything my heart could give her, to respect her, to love her, to take care of her until death do us part.

As I waited for her, over the aisle, my thoughts reached Bucky. Things would have been different if he hadn't fallen off the train that day. I am sure they would have married and aged together, while I would have ended up in the future alone, regretting not knowing how things would have gone if in the past I had told her to love her. But surely she would have chosen Bucky..

My thoughts grew dim when I saw her enter the church. She looked like an angel, illuminated by the sunlight that filtered through the windows of the church. They all rose to better admire her as she crossed the aisle to join me. I was moved by the thought that that woman, the woman of my dreams, was about to become my wife.

-

Six months later

"Fury and I are on our way" I said to Steve on the phone "Do you want your license and registration?" Fury turned sarcastically to someone, I turned to the direction of his gaze, and I saw that he was talking to cops.

"Is everything okay y/n?" Steve asked me "Yes, I'll call you back" I hooked up. I was really freaked out by the situation. As soon as it turned green, Fury started walking again, until another police car hit us, and then another and another, until we were surrounded. I was confused by the situation that was coming.. suddenly they started shooting at us relentlessly.

"Y/n, lower yourself" shouted Fury, and so I did, while he answered fire with fire. When the propulsion system came back online, we got out of there. I went to the driver's side and started driving as fast as I could, while Fury continued to fire shots at the officers.

"Are you okay?" I asked, having noticed that the steering wheel was bloodied "I just bumped my nose, but your arm is bleeding..y/n they hit you" i smiled at him, reassuring him that it didn't hurt. It wasn't the time to think about the pain, we had to survive.

"It accelerates y/n, they are reaching us" he shouted, but i couldn't do it in time that two police cars to flank us. One of the cops jumped in our car, but Fury managed to stop him before the bullet hit me.

I saw with the corner of my eye that a truck was coming, so I braked suddenly while the two police cars were taken in full "very good y/n"

But when things seemed to get better, a man with a mask on his face, pointed a weapon at our direction and without me noticing it in time, planted a bomb under the machine making it explode.

The car flipped over, and I passed out without knowing who that man was.

-

Let me know if you liked the chapter and if you want me to keep writing it :)