Chapter 58 (New Mission Forward)

Start from the beginning

"You!, are you the one that injure me, the big boss" the angry man who has his fist injured asks.

Of course Zhan Xian wouldn't allows anyone to scold his beloved and so he angrily shoved a meat bun into the man's mouth which almost choked him to death because of the qi that comes with the force of the bun. The man starts to cough very loudly and making Wangyi giggles more but she is also a bit furious and pouts at Zhan Xian

"What a waste of the delicious steam bun?" Wangyi told Zhan Xian.

The rest of the two got the hint, it means that the man is not even worth more than a bun, thus, they started to shout at Zhan Xian

"You are a dead meat, you don't know who you are dealing with and who s out backing" one of the man lift up his sword and tries to swing his sword at Zhan Xian.

"Stay here" Zhan Xian told Wangyi as he doesn't want Wangyi to get involve

Wangyi just sulks and stomps her feet.

"You take all the fun away" shouting at Zhan Xian with both hands on her pouting lips, making Zhan Xian just smiles at her.

"Be good, stay with him" pointing to the injured man sitting on the table who is already trembling like a leaf.

The three of them got ready and decided to join forces which they think that in this way their chances of winning is higher. They are above average swordsmen, and because they worked as a team and having being together for a while, they attack and conquer together as a team.

One of them move forward at the chest and Zhan Xian dodge it easily and another man attacks his leg but Zhan Xian lift it up and even gives him a kick after he dodge it, the other tries to jump from the table to attack Zhan Xian from the back, which is against Jianghu rules to attack from the back, especially they are fighting three against one, but of course these rogues just doesn't care a bit at all, all they want is to probably kill this nosy person and show their power to others. When the three of them tries so hard to attack and didn't even touch a bit of Zhan Xian clothes and even got kick and fell and Zhan Xian even swings the sword of their own men against them, injuring some of them on the hands and feet, making them looking like a dog fallen into the water, a total defeat. All they can do is to groan in pain, their faces are all red and probably swollen as the third prince using the bottom of his shoes slapping them constantly and they don't even know which direction the slaps comes from. This is the speed of Zhan Xian martial art skills, the opponent doesn't even know where the hand and feet comes from. Thus, they are all now fallen on the floor with probably one on top of the other.

Wangyi is so happy that she jumps up and claps her hands and laughs

"They looks like dogs fallen into water" (the Chinese saying of very badly defeated person).

All the others people who are eating has already took their food on their hands and watch the fighting like they are watching a show and after that all of them cheers for Zhan Xian as the three men definitely looks like bad people.

"Wow!!!!! This young man is amazing"

"Good fight!"

"Kick them back to where they come from"

Zhan Xian then holds onto to one of the bigger man as he seems like a leader

"Who are you under, why are you bullying people in the broad day light?" Zhan Xian twists the man arm more making him screams

"Ahhhhhhh......." the man screams but his mouth is trembling and he just shakes his head

"We are paid mercenary men, we work under Ah Too...at the Fu Ang province...that is all we know, Big master...you are a great man, let us off......" the pain is tearing off the man;s face. Zhan Xian knew the amount of strength he is using, and he is also pointing at the man's nerve and this kind of pain is excruciating and in most instances the truth will have to flow out from the man.