Chapter 26 (Don't shoot Zhan Zhan)

Wangyi is so happy, he feels like he is on XIchen's back and he just enjoys that cold breeze on his face, he loves nature, this is his reward to feel and catches the wind. So, he stretches his hands out to let the wind glide through his fingers and also brae his face forward to let the wind kisses his face. Wangyi has absolutely no idea that he is making someone suffers.

Zhan Xian felt the weight over his shoulder, he is wearing the light armour on the back and front. It doesn't look like anything different but they are make with special fabric that can reduced the penetration of knives. This is specially made for him by his father the Emperor, he loves this son the most and also he is the most reliable son among the others. Thus, when Wangyi jumps on his back, he felt the weight and nothing else.

Wangyi also didn't feels much, because the soft armour comes with light padding and so for Wangyi, he felt really comfortable clinging onto Zhan Xian, especially when Zhan Xian obediently runs to let him feels the wind on his face.

"Faster, faster.... hee hee, brother Zhan Bunny is so fast" the praising Wangyi makes the third prince runs like crazy, also he infuse his qi into his body for the speed. Later, he just use the qi and actually fly with Wangyi on hi back by using the air qi, thus making Wangyi even more excited.

"Wow!!!! Wow!!!! We are flying....." Wangyi is so happy now, this person really makes his day. Botho fo them are so immersed that they didn't even heard the "Hewwww..." sound of the horses, when Wen Ning and Jingyi arrives.

Wen Ning saw the two beautiful horse near the river side and couldn't see his young master and the companion Wangyi. Jingyi was a bit anxious when he couldn't see Wangyi and thus shouted

"Where are they?" the fear could be heard in his voice.

Wen Ning knew how good is Zhan Xian martial art and thinking that no many others can defeat his young master even though his age is only twenty.

Suddenly, he heard some laughter and then two enmeshed bodies flew past them very quickly. Wen Ning narrows his eyes and saw his young master carrying a giant baby behind his back. He almost die on the spot. "What happens!, now his master becomes the slave to his beautiful Wangyi".

Wen Ning frowns and still couldn't believe his eyes and thus he tilt his head to have a better look and there he is the young master handsome face is revealed with the cute Wangyi hugging his back and giving instructions like "Faster, leap over that tree, noooo....the other one".

Jingyi lifts up his head and also saw both of them. His heart skip a beat because Wangyi looks so happy and comfortable with Zhan Zhan. He is worried now because the cute boy is going to marry the third prince of the Capitol and now he is playing and hugging someone's back. Jingyi just frowns and sigh heavier and heavier.

Wen Ning couldn't hold it anymore and he shouted

"Are we hunting or playing piggyback..." Wen Ning shouted so loud that even the bird starts to fly off, making Wangyi frowns and looks at him annoyingly, because his fun was cut short.

"Why you frighten the birdies, huh?" Wangyi pouts and asks Wen Ning and by then Zhan Xian already carries Wangyi on the back and slowly landed steadily on the ground, standing just nect to Wen Ning and Jingyi.

Wen Ning rolls his eyes and looks ar Wangyi

"I think you both are the ones that frightens the birdies, you look like a monster to the birdies" Wen Ning points his fingers near to Wangyi's nose. Wangyi looks at it and then open his mouth threatens to bite it, making Wen Ning quickly retract it.