Chapter one

This first chapter is just going to be a summary of what happened in "The Collector" for those people who don't want to read it. If your interested though, i highly recommend going to check out the first part of this story. It's called The Collector and it focuses on HeliaxFlora and MusaxRiven.

Sorry for the long wait, I know it took me ages to post the sequel.

If you don't want to read the first part and ant to start with this story though, just read this first chapter and you should be fine.

If you read the collector and don't need this, then skip on to chapter 2/wait for it to be uploaded, like i promised the first chapter is halfway written so it shouldn't be too long for me to get it posted :) thanks for your patience.

Basically The Collector was set immediately after season 5. The specialists and winx girls were celebrating Daphne's return and the defeat of tritanus at the fruity music bar. After they left Flora and Musa found out that Flora was pregnant and they didn't tell anyone. after a month or two, on their way to the beach, the group received a call from Mrs. Faragonda telling them about some horror going on in the magic dimension. Apparently some dude was taking young fries and their fates were unknown. Their friends Myrta and Bishop were sent on a mission to find the missing girls but were never hears from again. The winx and Specialists were dispatched to the island of Kanuse, Myrta and Bishops last known location, where they ran in to the psychotic King Mikahl. He captures the faires and nails them to a wall, similarly to that of a butterfly collector. Must and Flora became his victims after many days of wandering in dark catacombs but they managed to escape his evil clutches, but not without being gravely injured, and Flora losing her baby and powers.

thats it in a nutshell but i recommend you read it, its much better than that summary plus you get some pretty hot smut with the characters MusaxRiven and HeliaxFlora.