"Listen very closely, I didn't rape you! You were drunk, if I hear you say that one more time I will beat you until you can't speak ever again. Now be a good girl and stop being stupid, you're going to Harvard."

I try to pull away from him but he's much to strong, he gropes my boobs through my shirt which makes me feel even dirtier. He forces his mouth onto mine and shoves his tongue in my mouth, I bite down before I step on his foot and knee him in his crotch. I push him off and he stumbles back.

I wipe my mouth.

"You vicious little bitch!" He spits.

"GET OUT! You will never touch me like that again! I'm going to New York and if you try to stop me I will tell everyone what you did to me, good luck going to Harvard while being in jail! NOW GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME BRFORE I CALL THE COPS!"

I seem much stronger than I actually am, I don't have the strength to call the police and I would never tell anyone what Nick did. The last thing I want is to be known as the raped girl.

"You'll regret this."

"No I won't, but you will." I say much stronger.

He rolls his eyes and leaves the room before he slams the door shut, I fall to my knees and start to cry and hyperventilate.

"Just calm down Tessa............breathe." I tell myself.

I wipe my face with my sleeve before I pick up the torn pieces of my acceptance letter and stand up and walk to my desk. My shaky hands reach for the tape, I tape the paper back together before I sit on the ground and collect the broken piece of my grandfathers camera.

...

"Tess?"

"Tessa?"

Suddenly I'm looking out a car window, it's snowing and the cars no longer moving. I look over at him, so beautiful...............he truly is the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my whole entire life. With a soft gaze, and his eyes are a wonderful shade of green, like a forest after it's rained. All the leaves are iridescent and reflect hues of rainbows, the soil is rich like his hair. Deep earth tones of brown but in the sun his hair appears lighter, and his skin......a pail tone but in some aspects his skin appears like sweet honey. And his ink, the way the swirls mix with the richness of his skin, his muscles and the way every inch of him was imperfectly made perfect. He's stained glass, at first it appears to be a bunch of random colored glass glued together..........but when the sun shines through them you can see the beautiful masterpiece. That's Hardin, that's what he is, a beautiful masterpiece. My beautiful masterpiece.

I give him a faint smile.

"What's wrong darling, are you still not feeling well? We can go back home if you'd like and I'll run you bath." He suggests.

"I'm ok."

He lifts his hand and brushes the hair out of my face.

"Are you sure?" He asks softly.

I nob my head.

"Are you ready to go inside?" He asks.

"Inside?"

"Work..........remember?"

I pull away from him and look out the window, I didn't realize we were parked by the office.