For The Rest Of Our Lives

Start from the beginning

After a few consults and a large cup of coffee Meredith saw Derek in the hallway.
"Hey" he came up to her and kissed her temple.
"Hey" She smiled. "How was the shower?"
"Lonely" He whined.
"Sorry" She kissed him on the cheek.
"I think I have an idea how you can make it up to me" He smirked.
"You're a dirty, dirty man" She smirked and lead him to the nearest on-call room. After they got inside, he suddenly pushed her to the door and pressed his lips on hers. She kissed him back without hesitation. She wrapped her arms around his neck, letting her hands discover his thick, dark curls. His hands were roaming her body.
"You sure?" That's all Derek could say in between moans while Meredith sucked on his pulse.
"Shut up and kiss me" she said hungrily so he knew how much she wanted him. He took his right hand off of her to lock the door.

She sucked on his upper lip, while he sucked her lower one. They were kissing passionately, not holding their emotions back. They could feel each other's bodies become hotter and hotter every second. She opened her mouth letting his tongue in. They were kissing until it became impossible to breathe anymore. They used that moment to take their scrub shirts off.
"I" she muttered but was cut short by his lips pressed on hers.
"Mer" he moaned when he felt her hand on the bulge in his pants. He put his hands on her ass and picked her up, putting her down on the on-call room bed and getting on top of her.

He trailed kisses from her neck to her breast, where he was forced to stop to take her bra off. He unclipped it and threw it away, not paying attention to where it landed.

He started sucking hard on her right nipple, until it got hard. Then he did the same to her left one.
"Derek" she moaned.
He trailed kisses down her stomach to her waistline. He started taking her scrub pants off, leaving her only in black-laced panties. He slowly took them off as well and softly kissed her wet center.
"Mer, you're so wet," he said huskily and started sucking on her clit. She answered his actions with soft moans, getting louder every second.
Then he stopped sucking on her clit and entered her with his tongue. He started picking up pace.
"Don't stop" she said in between moans. Her right hand was in his hair, while her left one was gripping the sheets.
His thrusts became faster and faster every second.
-I'm gonna - She was cut short by her screams as she came into his mouth. He sucked her clean and moved back to her lips.

He pressed his lips to hers and stuck his tongue out, impatiently asking for permission to enter. She instantly opened her mouth, letting him in. Their tongues danced in rhythm while he started taking his pants and boxers off. She gasped when she saw his huge member looking right at her.
"I need you inside of me, right now," she said demandingly, impatience and hunger rising in her voice. He wanted her just as bad as she did, so he didn't wait much longer to enter her. They both moaned loudly at the feeling. He slowly moved in and out of her, letting her get used to his size. Then he started picking up the pace, causing her moans to get louder every time.
"Faster" She demanded. He didn't hesitate to fasten his thrusts while sucking on her pulse.
"Derek, I'm about to" she started while she felt her orgasm coming over but he cut her short.
"Me too" he said while thrusting in her deeper and faster until they both finished together. He got out of her and rolled on the side of the bed while they both were trying to catch their breaths after the mind-blowing orgasm they just experienced.
"That was... Wow" he said still out of breath.
"It really was" she said while moving closer to him, putting her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her temple.
"I missed you... This... Us..." He said looking deep inside her eyes. Her beautiful blue-green eyes, his favorite thing about her. Her eyes that he could stare at for eternity and wouldn't get bored of. He adored the way they held so much pain but would glow so beautifully when she smiled. He missed seeing her happy, and he could see she was happy now. He made her happy and that's all he needed.
"I missed us too" he answered staring back at his eyes. His deep, ocean blue eyes, the ones she adored, the ones that didn't let show off his pain, the ones that always stayed strong so no one would see he was hurting too, the ones she knew so well, and the ones that she used to get lost in. His eyes that used to sparkle when he was genuinely happy. She could see the sparkle in them now. God, she missed that sparkle. And she caused his eyes to sparkle again.

They were lost inside each other's eyes for few minutes, both overwhelmed by the feeling of being in each other's arms, their bare skin touching again after all these years. That was the moment they felt alive again, after being halfway dead for years. At that moment, nothing else mattered. They knew they had each other, and this time, they knew they would never let one another go ever again no matter what.

"Don't ever leave me alone" she whimpered burying her face in the crook of his neck.
"Never again," He said reassuringly and kissed her hair. Holding her safe in his arms, that was all he wanted to do for the rest of his life.

This is my first time writing smut + English's not my first language + I'm 15 so don't judge too harsh🍒
Hope y'all enjoyed ✨
Sorry for not updating in so long and thanks for being patient! 🦋