Possessive // H.Z

This is for day 9 of kinktober.

-------
He scowled as bucky sends a wink in your direction whilst you laugh at his joke. Helmut knew he shouldn't be jealous of yours and bucky's friendship but he didn't trust James.

Helmut walks over to you before pulling you with him to your bedroom. "Hellie, what's going on? Are you okay?" you ask.

"You know what you were doing. Flirting with bucky to get my attention, pathetic" the Baron says, in discontent. "I'm sorry, sir. Can I make it up to you, please?" you offer, pouting slightly.

You get down on your knees. "Good girl" he praises, petting your hair as you pull down his trousers and pants. After a second, you pull most of him into your mouth.

You slowly take all of him into your mouth even when your gag reflex kicks in. He groans, gripping your hair before saying "good pet, taking my cock so well".

A warmth fills you at the praise as you continue. After fifteen or so minutes, you feel his grip tighten slightly but his actions slow down and you know he's close.

You mentally prepare yourself to swallow all of him. He comes and you do manage to swallow most but the some that drips down your chin, Helmut scoops up on his finger and has you lick it up.

Slowly, you get up, asking "was a good, sir?"

"Of course, mein liebling. The best" Helmut says, pressing a kiss to your forehead as you get up.