Needy Baby // W.M

4 + 14 from the smut prompts with wanda 🥺

-----------
"My needy little angel" wanda muttered into your shoulder as she presses soft kisses along your skin. You knew you were desperate for her but you couldn't help it.

She'd been away for two weeks on a mission and you were left with one simple rule; don't touch what isn't yours. This meaning you couldn't relieve yourself as you belonged to wanda completely.

Your sweet moans encouraging her to remove your clothes in mere seconds as she moves lower down your body. With the slight breeze of wanda's breaths across your body, you let out a shakey whimper.

Wanda smirks at your wining form before dipping her tongue into your warmth easily before pulling back with your juices on her face. "You taste so good, baby" she praises, "you're so beautiful."

The string of soft cries fall from your throat as she pushes two digits in and you let out a loud wanton moan. You can see her smirk as wanda claims you as her pretty little doll.

"So desperate for it aren't you? Well, if you want it so bad you better start taking it." wanda growls, moving faster as your release came closer.

You nod in a desperate beg for satisfaction from your love. Smiling sweetly down at her baby, wanda says "come on, sweetheart, cum for me."