Jealousy / b.b

Summary: after flirting with steve at tony's party, you are in for one hell of a night.

-------------
You didn't realise what would happen when you flirted with steve. Obviously, it was to get bucky's attention but you never thought he would edge you so much. It had been ten minutes since you began riding his thigh, his nails digging into your thighs.

"M' sorry, daddy, please let me cum" you beg, on the verge of tears, "I'll be a good girl for you". Smirking, bucky said "wait, doll and then maybe you can. Colour?"

"Green, please, daddy, I've been good" you whimper out once more as he continues to ignore your begs, making you move more. James' grip left your sides, moving to grab your hair and pulling it back causing slight pain.

"But have you been good, doll? Flirting with stevie, teasing your daddy, being reckless" he lists, "but I suppose you can have some pleasure, whore."

"Come on, get yourself off on my thigh like the little slut you are" bucky growled into your ear. Shivers went up your spine as you begin moving once again and you know bucky can feel you dripping.

Despite always liking to be praised, something about being degraded turns you on a lot and makes your knees go weak. At the pleasure, you let out a moan and know that you're close.

Your climax is getting closer and a string of whimpers escape your lips as you come on bucky's thigh. "Aw is my doll coming? Such a good girl, aren't you?" James asks, his thumb rubbing your face lightly.

"M' your good girl, daddy" you say, now smiling shyly but bucky isn't taking that and says as he picks you up, "yes, baby girl, and now m' gonna fill you up, okay, doll?"

You nod earnestly, and bucky growls, pushing you down on your bed as his lips move along your collarbone. You moaning in ecstasy at the feelings of pure joy.

"Such a perfect little doll, aren't you?" James ask, you begging for more, "act so innocent but you're not, are you, little girl? Always pretending like your not down on your knees for me, maybe we should change that."

You go to nod once more but this time, bucky doesn't let you, saying "come on, don't be all quiet for me now, doll. M' gonna give you what you want."

"Please, daddy" you manage out. Bucky holds back a growls, smirking and saying "good girl, colour, doll?"

Slightly dizzy from the ecstasy, "green, daddy, please, fill me". "Alright, doll" James said, "you've been such a sweet little girl for me so I'll let you come now."

As he pulls off his clothes, you can't help but allow your fingers to wandering down before slipping into your warmth easily. Seeing your eyes close as you two fingers move, bucky pulla you back into reality by pressing his lips to yours.

You immediately remove your fingers, allowing bucky to lick up your sweetness. James groans, "so sweet, doll but to bad you were being a naughty little girl."

"Please, daddy. M' sorry, it won't happen again, I promise" you say. As he crawls over you body, pressing kisses here and there before he gets to you thighs.

"I'll let it slip, doll, but this is the only time" your daddy confirms before picking up your legs so he has better access. He looks up to you, saying as you squirm "stay still, I'm gonna taste you, baby girl."

His tongue dips into your folds and you lets out a whimper from the sensations as his tongue moves. Suddenly bucky pulls away and you look at him incredulously whilst he smirks, licking his lips.

"You taste so sweet, doll" bucky praises as you are mewling from the attention and praise before he once again kisses you. You pull him in deeper to the kiss as you taste yourself on him.

Grinning, James says "aww, my dumb baby like how she tastes. Don't worry you are gonna take all of me now". Just then you feel him nuzzle into your neck as he pushes in inch by inch.

Yoy whimper out, "you're too big though, daddy". He groaned, surrounded by your warmth, saying "but don't you wanna be a good girl for daddy?"

You nod earnestly, bucky saying "good girl, bet you want me to fill up this tight pussy, yeah? Make you drip with my cum as I use this pretty little body."

With your encouragement, he thrusts faster and you let out a string of moans and whimpers as he pounds into your delicate pussy, whispering all the dirty things he's gonna do to you.

"Please, cum in me, daddy" you beg as you reach your second high. "Okay, baby but first tell me what you are. What a dirty thing you are and how you beg for me to fuck a baby into you" he groaned, thrusting deeper.

"fu-fuck me please, daddy, I'm a dirty whore and need you to use me" you say, "please let me come". "Go on, doll, come around my cock like a good little slut" buck demanded.

And you do come, seeing stars as you feel a warmth fill your core and know he's there as well. James continues moving during your high though with less roughness as before.

As you lay there with your eyes closed, there you feel bucky move and pull you into his side. Neither of you say a thing just sit there enjoying the other's company.

Suddenly, bucky gets up and you look towards him as he says "hey, doll, do you want me to get you anything while I run you a bath?"

"I'm fine, just stay with me" you answer, smiling at him. "Okay, my doll" he answered.