Morning, Doll // J.B

He was brutal last night and now you can barely move from your place curled up in his arms. Bucky knows how hard he can be so when he woke up, he stayed in the same place as not to wake up his girl.

After about twenty minutes, you finally wake up and for a moment neither of you move until James decides to break the silence, "morning, doll. Have a nice sleep?"

"Not much, thanks to some horny guy that wanted to fuck me to the point I won't be able to walk properly for several days" you complain as you feel him smirk into your shoulder.

"Good, I want them all to know who you belong to" he practically purrs into your ear. "Well, at this point they definitely heard something" you say.

Suddenly, he moves you around so that you are facing him. "C'mon, doll. Do you want to help daddy out?" he asks, pouting. You look down to see him erect and try not to smirk at him. You nod shyly, but instead of getting on your knees, you say "can I just cockwarm you instead? I'm too tired."

"Of course, my love" Bucky said, pulling you up on top of him in nothing more than one of his shirts. He groans at how snug you are around him as peppers kisses over your face. "Feel so good, baby. M' so happy, I haven't got work and can just spend my time like this" he mutters.

Whilst you cockwarm him, you eyes slowly close as you fight to stay awake. "Aww, is my girl tired? Want me to make you breakfast later to apologise? It's not my fault that you are so warm and delicious around my cock" he praises.

Just then, he begins moving his hips and you let out a moan at the sensations. "Please, it's feels so good, daddy" you beg and he presses a long kiss to your lips.

"I know, doll. Do you want daddy to make you cum? Yeah. How badly do you want daddy to make you feel good?" he asks. When you don't answer immediately, he gives a quick slap to your ass that only leaves a light sting.

"So much, need it so badly" you say. "Okay, but only because you asked so nicely" James said, moving his lips more and you feel your high coming quickly from how desperate you are for him in that moment.

You cum around him and a couple of seconds later him following. As you lay there, you play with his dog tags when he suddenly pulls out making you whine in annoyance. "don't worry, pet. I was just going to have a shower and make you breakfast" he said.

"Okay, but in a bit can you pick up plan b? We didn't use protection and you came inside" you ask. "No problem, doll" he answers, "c'mon, let's go shower before I make us pancakes, okay?"