Tumblr // W.M

do one where the avengers find out people write fanfics about them, also wanda reacts like "yeah i wouldn't mind dating r" so they make out after this

-----------
Y/n's POV:
You and Peter are obviously the ones with tumblr so when after you two fuck up on a mission Tony pulls the dad move and searches your phones in front of everyone.

It starts with the obvious texts at 4am between you two, ned and occasional MJ. Then he goes on to Peter's tumblr account, reading out a series of incorrect quotes which he pinned so that it's the first thing he sees not the smut or fluff.

On the outside I'm nervously smiling but on the inside, I'm having a complete panic attack and trying not to begin crying.

"You know what, peter, I've seen a couple and none of them are inappropriate besides the fact they are our actual conversations, so you get your phone back" Tony starts.

"Yes, thank the meme lords" peter celebrates, knowing that I'm still gonna have to have mine searched. Looking at peter suspiciously, bucky says "maybe you should look a bit more."

"It's the having to be a karen for me" shuri says, causing the three of us to start laughing as t'challa and tony question our sanity once more.

"Okay, peter I'm gonna look a bit more just to make sure there is nothing bad" tony said, taking the phone from parker once more. Suddenly my anxiety flares up and I do the most stereotypical guilty person thing and bite my nails repeatedly.

"Wanda, read her mind" Tony says, looking at me suspiciously but unfortunately I wasn't paying attention to that and was going over some of the worst and by worst I mean smuttiest fanfics I've done.

Suddenly, wanda let's out a gasp as I was thinking of the one where her, nat and I have sex when we say we are having a sleep over but really are sleeping with each other.

"Y/n y/m/n y/l/n" she exclaims and thats when I begin stuttering "I- I'm so so sorry but there is probably worse- wait that makes it even more weird".

"Y/n, what's on your phone?" Bruce asks. I don't say anything but then tony finishes looking through Peter's and I know we are both fucked.

Not looking him in the eyes, Tony says "parker, I am disgusted with you". "In my defence, do you know how many people like thor?" peter says. Glaring at him, I say "not that many besides lots of wlw follow me".

"Because people like wanda, it's not my problem you post lots of stuff daily and have a longer masterlist than I do" peter defends. Shuri points out "don't forget her ao3."

"Well, thank you, y/n, I wouldn't mind dating you either" wanda says. I look up on surprise, asking "wait really, you free now?"

Wanda laughs, pointing out "yes, but they still need to check your phone". "Gladly, here you go" I say, handing Steve my phone and practically dragging her out of the room.

"please can I kiss you?" I ask, once we are alone. Wanda smiles, laughing slightly "you don't have to ask every time".

"Why? Consent is hot" I say, quoting Honey Girl by Morgan Rogers. "Yes it is, sweetheart" wanda says before pressing her soft slightly chapped lips to mine.

I can taste her cherry chapstick as her tongue slips into my mouth whilst my hands move to her waist, holding her close. Wanda pushes me back into the wall before we separate for air.

"That was... amazing" I say, smiling dreamily at all the emotions going through my body. She is also smiling and says "good. because I know this amazing bookshop with a coffee place down the road."