Who's Who?

Relationship: bucky barnes x teen!reader (platonic)

Summary: Peter and Sam convince Loki to shapeshift as Bucky to see if anyone notices but you can tell.
---------

You were humming to the audio of the tik tok video when you see Bucky sitting in the kitchen, eating an apple with Peter and Sam sat beside him.

As you got closer you began to see the differences and realise what's going on when Peter keeps looking up at you from his seat. "Hey, Loki. I thought you were going back to Asgard for a few days" you say, with a slight smirk as the three look at you in utter shock.

"How'd you know? Tony, Pepper, Happy, Clint Wanda, Vision and like a couple more and you just act like it's easy?" Parker rants, clear annoyed at you.

"Firstly, Bucky eats plums not apple. Secondly, he hasn't argued with either of you and you're just sitting there. Lastly, that doesn't have the speck of black nail polish from when I last did Bucky's nails three weeks ago" you list, grinning.

Sam complains "you seriously know him well. We even tricked Steve and they're like best friends". "That's what historians will say" you add, "and yes, I do know him well, so well I just thought of another. Bucky wears his and Steve's dog tags."

With his mouth slightly a gap, Peter let's out a quick gasp whilst Loki just smirks, slightly impressed with you.